LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ Tacoma skid plates GB/Sale 3/15-4/15

Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 PM   #1022
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
This. I twitched and sneezed at the same time so mine snapped but they are SO much nicer.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #1024
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah -Felt like a dumbass.
Happens to me sometimes too.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #1025
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, I picked up mine the other day, Hopefully will get them mounted sunday and pictures up.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #1026
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
So Red is the going color for these I guess, but I wanted to do something a little different and put the R on them.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #1027

Looks good Steve!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:40 AM   #1028
kyoung.709 is on a distinguished road
kyoung.709's Tacoma Gallery
Can I still get the full set of skid plates for $575 and do you ship to Canada ????
Old 09-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #1029
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoung.709 View Post
Can I still get the full set of skid plates for $575 and do you ship to Canada ????
group buy finsished a few months ago. He does ship to canada but it is pretty pricey. If you live close to a border you can get it shipped to a fastnol close to the border, and save a few bucks. Thats what i did atleast.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:15 PM   #1030
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
ship to Canada

I'd be interested in the skids shipped to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia if you wouldn't mind posting or pm me the freight
Old 09-23-2012, 11:28 PM   #1031

PMed
Old 03-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #1033
motionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud ofmotionridr8 has much to be proud of

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Any plans for another group buy for these? I'd love to pick up a full set...
Old 03-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #1034

Been considering another GB, just moved into a new shop so I have more room for multiple things... I'd need to hire some guys to cover the additional work though so we'll have to see how soon I find a few good people.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #1035
08 AC 4x4 White
tehsexehnes is on a distinguished road
Name: Nic
tehsexehnes's Tacoma Gallery
Just throwing a note in that I'd be in on the next GB.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:31 AM   #1036
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW Nic. Great place for a first post. Eric makes great products.
I did the group of 1 buy.
Now if I only had the time to test them out. Instead of just posing with them on the way to Lowes.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 AM   #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsexehnes View Post
Just throwing a note in that I'd be in on the next GB.
Great to hear.... I've been kicking around the idea of doing another one later this spring/summer.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #1038
08 AC 4x4 White
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Welcome to TW Nic. Great place for a first post. Eric makes great products.
I did the group of 1 buy.
Now if I only had the time to test them out. Instead of just posing with them on the way to Lowes.
Thanks! I'm one of those selfish long time lurkers. Going to try and fix that. Skid looks great, going to paint or powder those?

Relentless... PM'd you.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #1039
08 AC 4x4 White
No love, sigh.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:59 PM   #1040
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Will the BAMF lower control arm skid fit with the Relentless skid? If not how much to modify it to fit if that is possible? I asked how much a full set of skids would be to add to my order but I guess it got lost in all our communications.