Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

05+ Tacoma skid plates GB/Sale 3/15-4/15

Old 04-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #1041
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The bamf Skids will need to be trimmed a bit. How much, I'm not entirely sure as I've never personally installed a set with the a arm guards already in place.
If you want Skids added to the order we can certainly add them
Old 04-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #1042
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsexehnes View Post
Thanks! I'm one of those selfish long time lurkers. Going to try and fix that. Skid looks great, going to paint or powder those?

Relentless... PM'd you.
Those are already painted in the pics.
Rustoleum Hammered Silver. It has a visual & physical texture to it so they will be easy to do touch-ups on.
I used the same on my Relentless CB antenna hood mount and you can see the paint better in this pic.
Old 04-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #1043
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Relentless!

Hey Relentless,
I have tried contacting you through your website link and via PM here and neither appear to have transmitted successfully. Can you please contact me via PM regarding your front bumper?
Old 04-21-2013, 11:37 PM   #1044
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
The bamf Skids will need to be trimmed a bit. How much, I'm not entirely sure as I've never personally installed a set with the a arm guards already in place.
If you want Skids added to the order we can certainly add them
PM sent, BAMF control arm skids being sent to your new shop.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:40 AM   #1045
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
PM sent, BAMF control arm skids being sent to your new shop.
He'll need to get a local to install them on their Taco since Eric has a 1st Gen.
I've been his ginny pig for test fits on some 2nd Gen stuff but I'm now 40 minutes from him and only go to town about once a month.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #1046
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Those are already painted in the pics.
Rustoleum Hammered Silver. It has a visual & physical texture to it so they will be easy to do touch-ups on.
I used the same on my Relentless CB antenna hood mount and you can see the paint better in this pic.
Did you not get grounding problems from painting it? I did and had to sand off a bunch of paint

The IFS skid is also nifty for catching bolts you drop, just so you guys know. I dropped a throttle body bolt the other day and no amount of shaking let it fall down. I drove around for a day and then checked the skid plate and sure enough there it was
Old 05-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #1047
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Hope there's another group buy for these soon!!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #1048
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Hope there's another group buy for these soon!!!!
Certainly! Been working out a plan for it. I believe I'll start it around the 1st of June. I should have a new office employee by then to help cover the ordering and payment logistics for me, and we should be a bit more caught up in the shop by then as well.
So keep an eye out! Should be seeing possibility of discounts equal to the last GB.... big savings!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #1049
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME!!!!
Old 05-19-2013, 01:21 PM   #1050
satcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud ofsatcom221 has much to be proud of
Air Force: Satellite Communications
Name: Rick
satcom221's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Certainly! Been working out a plan for it. I believe I'll start it around the 1st of June. I should have a new office employee by then to help cover the ordering and payment logistics for me, and we should be a bit more caught up in the shop by then as well.
So keep an eye out! Should be seeing possibility of discounts equal to the last GB.... big savings!
I am ready to get a set now, but maybe I should wait a few weeks if there will be a GB?
Old 05-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #1051
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless, you still planning on a group buy early June? I want to make sure I've got the cash ready when you say 'go'!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #1052

Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
Relentless, you still planning on a group buy early June? I want to make sure I've got the cash ready when you say 'go'!
I believe so. Probably mid-June.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #1053
Raoul Duke is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
Raoul Duke's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

sub'd i'm in for a full set!!!!! keep me posted on the next GB
Old 07-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #1054
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bump! I'm in the market for a full set. I read through the thread talking about your current shop difficulties, and I was wondering if you were still planning on doing another group buy on these?
Old 07-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Neat View Post
Bump! I'm in the market for a full set. I read through the thread talking about your current shop difficulties, and I was wondering if you were still planning on doing another group buy on these?
Not at the moment. Just hired 2 guys for help around the shop, but we're playing catch-up at the moment so I don't want to add to the work-load. I can probably work out a little bit of a discount if that would push you over the edge to order, but it wouldnt be full GB pricing.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:48 AM   #1056
Whiskey Neat is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Mechanic - of sorts
Name: James
Whiskey Neat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not at the moment. Just hired 2 guys for help around the shop, but we're playing catch-up at the moment so I don't want to add to the work-load. I can probably work out a little bit of a discount if that would push you over the edge to order, but it wouldnt be full GB pricing.
PM Inbound
Old 09-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #1057
1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed1 Bored Clerk is one of the sharper tools in the shed
1 Bored Clerk's Tacoma Gallery
Would LOVE to see a group buy. I'd be in for a full set. I've read about your summer so I understand about holding off on a GB. Sent you a PM...
Old 09-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Bored Clerk View Post
Would LOVE to see a group buy. I'd be in for a full set. I've read about your summer so I understand about holding off on a GB. Sent you a PM...
PM replied
Old 11-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
Subb'ed for the chance of another GB- would love to get a full skid setup!
theres a thanksgiving promo available on my online store, check around on here for the code. It is basically GB pricing, I dont often discount any farther than the current sale prices/