Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

All-new 2012+ Tacoma winch mount bumper from Relentless Fabrication

Old 05-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchonodinero View Post
The raw aluminum looks great-would you just clear coat it or is that even necessary. Looks like it aligned perfectly-did you have to shim it? How easy is it to install?
you wouldn't even have to coat the aluminum one if you like the look of the aluminum finish.
There was a difference of 1 washer to shim side to side, it was very close just putting it on the truck.
Install is easy, no mods necessary. Just remove the stock parts and replace with my bumper. Most difficult part was getting all the clips loose to remove the grille. Haha.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #42
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed, deposit made.

Now to find something else to do (for several months) so that I'm not obsessing about how great this will look on my truck once it's delivered. I should go to the mountains.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:24 AM   #44
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric. I am loving the front bumper. It is getting the point across to the A.H.'s that like to park by feel. That & the Dumb A!% that like to do the spped limit or just under the speed limit in the fast lane on the freeway. They tend to move out the way for me now. I will shoot you some more pics when I get the truck higher up & proper tires on it. It does look a bit silly on the lower 5 lug, but it is serving it's purpose so far.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:28 PM   #46
Spanto is on a distinguished road
Spanto's Tacoma Gallery
I've been trying to place an order for awhile now. What's up Eric?
Old 06-05-2012, 07:51 PM   #47
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanto View Post
I've been trying to place an order for awhile now. What's up Eric?
through my website? Have I emailed back?
Havent gotten any PM's here.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #48
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Another great design Eric
Old 06-18-2012, 04:52 PM   #49
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
I have sent you 2 Pm so far with no response how can I get a quote to Canada?
Old 06-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #50
Toyota Technician
Ryanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
Great customer service with this guy emailed, pm and posted here with no response. I guess when Canadian money is converted to usd it still isn't good enough.
Old 06-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanv View Post
Great customer service with this guy emailed, pm and posted here with no response. I guess when Canadian money is converted to usd it still isn't good enough.
From the PM, you needed a freight quote to a specific location, that takes more time/effort on my end than most inquiries since I have to contact the freight companies to get the quote rather than just my standard Fastenal flat rates here in the US.
I've been super busy in the shop trying to finish some GB items, while keeping up with other orders as well, so havent been online as much as usual nor had as much time to get back to web inquiry's. Sorry I never got back to you sooner. If you're still interested, just let me know.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #52
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
before u go bashing other people on here just because u got ur fuckin panties in a wad because he hasnt responded to u in "your" time limit, everyone on here will vouch for him and say that he has been very busy with putting out products and holding true to peoples orders that have been waiting already! Through my experience and many many others on TW, he has EXCELLENT customer service and cares a great deal about the people who keep his business above ground. Apperently u think u are special and should be placed before others! I got news for u, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!

Bumper looks awesome Eric! Keep up all your good work!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #53
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Eric took two days to get back to me which is more than reasonable especially how busy he is but one thing i have to say once he got back to me i placed an order i got a text and a pic showing where my order stood no joke best customer service i have had, TRY to find another builder on here that can do that EH
Old 07-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #55
Toyota Technician
Ryanv's Tacoma Gallery
Over a week and a half without a word from him, I post in here and he says I will have a quote in a day or so and still waiting. Yes I understand he is busy but I find this excessive.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #56
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Starting to come together & looking better now. The truck is starting to fit the bumper.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #58
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Looks pretty good. I love the lowridah rock crawlah
Thanks for the Lowridah Rock Crawlah. It has kind of stuck now. LOL
Old 07-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #59
Steve J

Steve J's Tacoma Gallery

Using the truck & bumper
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #60
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Over a week and a half without a word from him, I post in here and he says I will have a quote in a day or so and still waiting. Yes I understand he is busy but I find this excessive.

Bumper is bad assss