Notices

All-new 2012+ Tacoma winch mount bumper from Relentless Fabrication

Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #121
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
Eric how many of these have you shipped out, I want to know how many people are holding out on the pictures....

Old 03-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #122
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, only a hand full of them. There are 2 more shipping any day now though
Old 03-12-2013, 05:56 AM   #123
Steve J
Steve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteve J is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steve J's Tacoma Gallery
I really need to get some better pics up. I have been waiting for a meet to take some pics. I will get some up sooon though.

Hey, Eric, you ever get anything together on the 5 lug skids or anything? Still interested.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #124
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know why no one else is posting pics, but here's a shot of the 2012 that Eric is finishing up for me.

Once I get it powder-coated and mounted I'll post more.

Behold - the TRD All Terrain:

Old 03-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #125
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey TRD View Post
Don't know why no one else is posting pics, but here's a shot of the 2012 that Eric is finishing up for me.

Once I get it powder-coated and mounted I'll post more.

Behold - the TRD All Terrain:

awwww skeet skeet!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:31 PM   #126
max2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gary
max2's Tacoma Gallery
How long would the current lead time be on an aluminum one?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:33 AM   #127
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For all those crying for pictures of a lifted 2012:

Just got my 2012 bumper back from powder-coat (silver vein) and bolted up.

Had Eric style it more towards the 05-11 with custom cut-outs to match my bedside decals.

Still need to install fogs and d-rings, but you get the idea.

Old 04-01-2013, 10:46 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks for the pic! Looks awesome!
Thank you, Eric.

I hated the long wait, but the end product is nothing less than stunning. Even the guys who did the powder-coat were jealous.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:02 AM   #130
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey TRD View Post
For all those crying for pictures of a lifted 2012:

Just got my 2012 bumper back from powder-coat (silver vein) and bolted up.

Had Eric style it more towards the 05-11 with custom cut-outs to match my bedside decals.

Still need to install fogs and d-rings, but you get the idea.

Looks great!! How much does the bumper weigh??
Old 04-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Looks great!! How much does the bumper weigh??
Thanks, I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

Weight? Well, I actually didn't weigh it. But I'm pretty confident that it's under 100lbs (thinking around 90lbs by feel).

I opted for no winch mounts, etc. so it would be a bit less than the weight of a "standard" bumper which I recall being around 100-105.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #132
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper looks great! You just need a set of his skids to go with it now
Old 04-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Bumper looks great! You just need a set of his skids to go with it now
Thanks.

I have to admit, adding skids has crossed my mind (along with some bed bars too).
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #134
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Do it! I have his 1/4" aluminum skids and love them. If you don't plan on really bashing them up, I would recommend them. I've put mine through some abuse and they're still holding up fine but I am going to eventually get a set of steel ones down the road. The aluminum ones are a hell of a lot lighter, though.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
me likey trd or eric, what is the measurement of the open space in side the center hoop section? thinking about a LED bar there.
It measures right at 31 inches (maybe 31.5) from the inside weld of the hoop. Hope that helps.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #138
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would recommend just running a 20" LED bar on top of the bumper as a 30" is a bit too large.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:52 AM   #140

Quick bump.
Added a couple pics to OP. More coming soon!