Fresh release for 2012!
Completely redesigned, All-new 2012 Tacoma front plate bumper matched to the styling and lines of the new front grille/headlights.
View this item on our website HERE
* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure with additional frame reinforcement plates standard, winch mounting plate (for 8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches with the standard 4.5x10 mounting pattern only), 3/4" thick steel recovery points, hi-lift notches, and grade-8 hardware is standard!
* Recessed winch fairlead mounting area for greater approach angle, cleaner look.
* Optional recessed fog light cutouts for 4" Piaa or similar fog/driving lights
* Optional top tubing. Center light bar hoop, or full front end guards available
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the in-house CNC plasma table (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!). This is your chance to make your bumper unique! I can also do any custom mods to the basic design (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.
* No vehicle modification necessary to install.
*Base 3/16" steel plate bumper with standard 3/4" thick recovery points, hi-lift notches, and standard winch mount in bare metal: $799 + shipping ($925 + shipping for Aluminum version).
No powder coat currently available, sorry.
*Recessed fog light mounts for 4" aftermarket lights: add $50; $65 on Aluminum
*Center grille section tube hoop, 1.75" tube: add $75; $90 on Aluminum
*Summit guard, hoop with brace bars add $115 steel; $130 on aluminum
*Predator guard full top 3 hoop tubing (center section and headlight protection, 1.75" tube): add $150
*Other custom requests: $TBD Ex. Custom CNC cut 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid, or other logos/images for only about $20 additional!
Shipping is through Fastenal Blue line freight. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home or other business addresses. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 115lbs base bumper) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, nor my time of packaging them all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you i'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!
Shipping price breakdown by location:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mtn time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
Eastern time zone: $150
*** If interested in ordering rock sliders, a rear bumper, or skid plates in addition to a front bumper, I can ship them together for only an additional +$20/item to the prices listed above. For the guys on the east coast, this can save you as much as $260 versus buying and shipping each item separately!!!
see attached PDF file for my product liability disclaimer statement.
Installation of the bumper will require: NO vehicle modification! Just remove your factory front plastic bumper and aluminum impact bar and fasteners, and bolt the new bumper in place with basic hand tools.
Installation on 5-lug requires drilling 2) 1/2" holes into lower crossmember for additional mounting support where 6-lug has holes from factory.
Base/fogs/Predator tube/TRD cut shown
Base/fogs/winch delete custom cut shown
(Prototype bumper shown below on 5-lug tacoma for mock up)
Base front bumper with fog light recess option:
Shown with optional fog light recesses and center hoop:
Shown with optional fog light receses and Predator guard top tube:
Installed pictures of customer bumpers: