Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

All-new 2012+ Tacoma winch mount bumper from Relentless Fabrication

Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
All-new 2012+ Tacoma winch mount bumper from Relentless Fabrication

Fresh release for 2012!
Completely redesigned, All-new 2012 Tacoma front plate bumper matched to the styling and lines of the new front grille/headlights.

View this item on our website HERE

Bumper highlights:
* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure with additional frame reinforcement plates standard, winch mounting plate (for 8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches with the standard 4.5x10 mounting pattern only), 3/4" thick steel recovery points, hi-lift notches, and grade-8 hardware is standard!
* Recessed winch fairlead mounting area for greater approach angle, cleaner look.
* Optional recessed fog light cutouts for 4" Piaa or similar fog/driving lights
* Optional top tubing. Center light bar hoop, or full front end guards available
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the in-house CNC plasma table (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!). This is your chance to make your bumper unique! I can also do any custom mods to the basic design (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.
* No vehicle modification necessary to install.

Bumper pricing:
*Base 3/16" steel plate bumper with standard 3/4" thick recovery points, hi-lift notches, and standard winch mount in bare metal: $799 + shipping ($925 + shipping for Aluminum version).
No powder coat currently available, sorry.

Option add-on's:
*Recessed fog light mounts for 4" aftermarket lights: add $50; $65 on Aluminum
*Center grille section tube hoop, 1.75" tube: add $75; $90 on Aluminum
*Summit guard, hoop with brace bars add $115 steel; $130 on aluminum
*Predator guard full top 3 hoop tubing (center section and headlight protection, 1.75" tube): add $150
*Other custom requests: $TBD Ex. Custom CNC cut 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid, or other logos/images for only about $20 additional!

Shipping:
Shipping is through Fastenal Blue line freight. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home or other business addresses. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 115lbs base bumper) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, nor my time of packaging them all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you i'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!

Shipping price breakdown by location:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mtn time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
Eastern time zone: $150
Hawaii: $150

*** If interested in ordering rock sliders, a rear bumper, or skid plates in addition to a front bumper, I can ship them together for only an additional +$20/item to the prices listed above. For the guys on the east coast, this can save you as much as $260 versus buying and shipping each item separately!!!

Notes:
see attached PDF file for my product liability disclaimer statement.

Bumper installation:
Installation of the bumper will require: NO vehicle modification! Just remove your factory front plastic bumper and aluminum impact bar and fasteners, and bolt the new bumper in place with basic hand tools.
Installation on 5-lug requires drilling 2) 1/2" holes into lower crossmember for additional mounting support where 6-lug has holes from factory.

Product images:

Base/fogs/Predator tube/TRD cut shown

Base/fogs/winch delete custom cut shown

(Prototype bumper shown below on 5-lug tacoma for mock up)

Base front bumper with fog light recess option:

Shown with optional fog light recesses and center hoop:

Shown with optional fog light receses and Predator guard top tube:

Installed pictures of customer bumpers:

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 120 views)
Old 04-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
that looks bitching
Old 04-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #4
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great as usual

PS that 5 lugger is ready to smash into something
Old 04-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #5
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this on FB it looks awesome!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #6
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Cool!

But i want to see it on a lifted 4x4!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:00 AM   #8
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Looks great as usual

PS that 5 lugger is ready to smash into something
Thanks!
Yeah, steve is from LA so he wanted those LA drivers to think twice about using his truck to measure how much room they have when parallel parking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I saw this on FB it looks awesome!
Appreciate the compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Cool!

But i want to see it on a lifted 4x4!
Me too! There are a few guys that pre-ordered bumpers for their 2012's so it will be happening sooner than later.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks funny on the little truck. Great job bro...amazing work as always!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:27 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Looks funny on the little truck. Great job bro...amazing work as always!
Yeah it would definitely look more at home on a rig with some lift and 33's or 35's.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Awesome design.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #12
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery

Those pictures actually made me laugh!! Looks so funny on that truck. Looks great though Eric, good job.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #14
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Bitchin' work brotha man! Agreed the 5 lug looks ridiculous but it gets the point across.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #16
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
very nice probally soon i will order one for mine
Old 04-20-2012, 01:32 AM   #17
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Looking nice Eric!

How much do the 3 hoop (light protectors) versions weigh in steel and in aluminum?

I'm looking to compare to the ARB which I understand is heavy.

I'm going to need to upgrade the springs to 885 or 886's. Would it make a difference for the Aluminum vs steel? I'm not planning on a winch at this time, but it could be a remote possibility in the distant future.

I basically need a deer basher here in Wisconsin.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:22 AM   #18
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good. I love the lowridah rock crawlah