Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #201
davies604 is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
davies604's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Hey Eric . I noticed I have not made the list yet and someone posted about being on month 9 now does that mean all of our times that where said to be about 5 months are now up to acctuly being around 9 or more ?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 AM   #202
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I'm just gonna leave this here

Old 11-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #203
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davies604 View Post
Hey Eric . I noticed I have not made the list yet and someone posted about being on month 9 now does that mean all of our times that where said to be about 5 months are now up to acctuly being around 9 or more ?
No, doesnt mean that; some take longer than quoted unfortunately but not all. I quoted you before christmas and I'm working on sticking to that. Actually, your HC rear along with 5 other guys' hc bumpers are being built right now. I've got lots to do in the next month, and I'll be working the next 3 saturdays in December to try and keep things going
Old 11-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #204

OK thank you very much for the quick responce and good luck in the shop!
Old 12-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #205
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Incoming PM for ya Eric
Old 12-01-2012, 09:33 PM   #206
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbenn View Post
Incoming PM for ya Eric
I'll get back at you from my computer Ben
Old 12-15-2012, 09:04 PM   #207
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
PM in your inbox Sir.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:38 AM   #208
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Dropped the Relentless name in the fjcruiserforums today. I am saying sorry cause now you are gonna have alot more work. Goodluck with all the orders
Old 12-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #209

Hey Eric hoping form an update and I would like to add a pair of those high lift mounting things please sir!!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:17 PM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by davies604 View Post
Hey Eric hoping form an update and I would like to add a pair of those high lift mounting things please sir!!
Marcus
I'm working on it all now, but will probably be a couple weeks with the holidays upon us, sorry I couldnt get it to you before Christmas but we are working on all of it right now.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #211

Thanks Eric 2 weeks sounds great please add a pair of those high lift mounts to order thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #212
loastad is on a distinguished road
loastad's Tacoma Gallery
One year anniversary!

Ordered set of bumpers on 1-4-2012 and they are still not done! Any chance of getting them this year?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #213
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loastad View Post
Ordered set of bumpers on 1-4-2012 and they are still not done! Any chance of getting them this year?
Ouch.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #214
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
You making a hybrid anytime soon?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by loastad View Post
Is this Brian from up in Tahoe? Please give me a call at the number listed in my forum, I lost your phone number and you seem to be unlisted when I tried searching online for a phone number to contact you to pick them up months ago.
I'll deliver the bumpers directly to you in Tahoe in person this week.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Ouch.
BTW, steve your bumper is all welded up and will be receiving the tire carrier and custom touches very shortly
Old 01-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
You making a hybrid anytime soon?
I made for custom for a TW member about a year and a half ago, but havent made another since. If its something you'd be interested in, let me know and we can make it happen again.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:39 PM   #218
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
BTW, steve your bumper is all welded up and will be receiving the tire carrier and custom touches very shortly
That's good to hear. If all goes well, I will have an opportunity to use it in February.
Old 01-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
That's good to hear. If all goes well, I will have an opportunity to use it in February.
Great!
Have a trip planned?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:54 PM   #220
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Great!
Have a trip planned?
Doh! I thought I did - but your question prompted me to check my calendar in more detail and the trip I was thinking of taking is the same weekend as my oldest son's 18th birthday - so that's a definite no go on that date.

So let me rephrase that: "I'm starting to plan a trip on March 17th to Johnson Valley..."