Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 03-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #341
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davies604 View Post
has anyone done some extra reinforcing for there front bumpers to frame?? i got needed 3 violant pulls 2 get me out of THICK mud and bent the attachement areas all to Sh*t anyone got ideas or pictures for some heavy duty reinforcing?
You use a tow strap or snatch strap?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:14 PM   #342
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Eric- pm'd u just now.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #343
b2200srunnin is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
b2200srunnin's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 04-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #344
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Smile FJC Aluminum Front W/Summit Guards and Filler Plates

I can't wait until I get a call from Fastenal My FJ looks so unhappy without any Relentless gear.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:28 AM   #345
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-12-2013, 08:16 AM   #346
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
I got a call from fastenal that it arrived so go grab it for the weekend mojo!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #347
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I got a call from fastenal that it arrived so go grab it for the weekend mojo!
Saaaayyyyy what!?!?

Thanks for the heads up Eric!
Old 04-16-2013, 03:53 PM   #348
Air Force:
FJCruiserCForums Customers

Hey Eric, pm your way. How is the new shop doing? How about the potential employees you were thinking about? I hope it is going well. You have alot of potential customers in the fjcruiserforums, they are all waiting on my install thread. Everyone over there is interested in your aluminum bumper in that it is the cheapest out there, even after modifications and shipping. Cheaper by around $300.00! With increased production, you are going to give Demello and Aluminess a good run for their money.Some FJCruiserForums members are even more interested in your steel DIY kits, I am not sure if any one else offers them. On top of that, your willingness to do custom work really puts you on top. Once you can put your FJC rear bumper with swing-out into production you may even begin to threaten Expedition-One.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #349
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David, thanks for the info. I really would like to challenge some of the larger shops out there! I did just hire a new shop employee, and he seems to be fitting in pretty well. I'll respond to the PM shortly
Old 04-17-2013, 03:28 PM   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
whats going on eric ive been trying to call you for about the last 3 weeks now. never get an answer
Sorry man, dont recall any calls from you. If you're looking for an update, I'm building about 8 sets of sliders that were grouped above your order and as soon as those are out I'll get your bumper out as well. I should be building it week after next. I'll call you probably next week about it and we'll square up on payment/shipping
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #353
Ermine is on a distinguished road
Ermine's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent Eric. Sorry to bug you. Im sure your busy
Old 04-18-2013, 04:14 PM   #354
20workman13 is on a distinguished road
20workman13's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in your DIY front bumpers for the 2012+ tacoma do you have a lead time on these?
Old 04-18-2013, 04:30 PM   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
PM sent Eric. Sorry to bug you. Im sure your busy
havent received one Justin?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20workman13 View Post
Interested in your DIY front bumpers for the 2012+ tacoma do you have a lead time on these?
About 2 weeks before shipping from time ordered.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #356
20workman13 is on a distinguished road
20workman13's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks talk to you soon
Old 04-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #357
Ermine is on a distinguished road
Ermine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
havent received one Justin?...

About 2 weeks before shipping from time ordered.
Eric- Ok I resent the PM. Hopefully you got this one!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #358
Air Force:
Question FJC Aluminum Summit Guard

Hey Eric,

I just got off the phone with you. I forgot to ask how it went angleing back the summit guards with filler plates on the center hoop, in order to get them out of the way of the FJC headlight projection? I am looking forward to getting that big beautiful piece of metal into my garage! Crossing my fingers for a shipment notification this week. you will make my day
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 AM   #359
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM yesterday night Eric...look forward to hearing from you.
Old 04-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #360
89ztrain is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
89ztrain's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, I've tried to contact you via PM and your website. I am looking for an update on my front and rear bumper and the sliders. I ordered back in August. I appreciate the update, thanks a lot Zack.