Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:03 AM   #361
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
hi Eric I am looking for an update on my front and HC rear bumper
Old 04-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #363
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Eric sent you a few emails, pms and phone calls quite awhile ago, I NEED to recieve a response.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #364
lowtiderides is on a distinguished road

lowtiderides's Tacoma Gallery
Eric,
I tried calling because you did not respond to my last PM but your voice mail is also full. Will you please let me know a ship date on my products. If you are waiting for more spindles to show up to ship everything at once please don't. I at least need the bumper and I will pay more money later on to ship the spindle when they come in.

Thank you,
-Al
Old 04-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #365
89ztrain is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
89ztrain's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone knows what's up? Seems like quite a few people, including myself, have not been able to get a hold of Eric. With almost 2 grand on a deposit and a 9 month wait I'd expect an update once every couple months or so at least.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:04 AM   #366
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone above, I believe I talked to you yesterday and updated on everything.
Jake, I'll call in a minute and give you that number you left another message about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89ztrain View Post
Anyone knows what's up? Seems like quite a few people, including myself, have not been able to get a hold of Eric. With almost 2 grand on a deposit and a 9 month wait I'd expect an update once every couple months or so at least.
Zach
The guys just above here are the orders right ahead of yours and they just shipped. Finishing some sliders and prepping to build yours right now.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:30 AM   #367
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
hi Eric about me I am looking for an update on my front and HC rear bumper
Old 04-30-2013, 11:38 AM   #368
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdagule View Post
hi Eric about me I am looking for an update on my front and HC rear bumper
We'll have it done for you some time before the July deadline we've got on it David.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:19 PM   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
so that slider order is done? and your gonna be building my bumper next? is that happening? haha
Yeah getting there; we're assembling all the pieces of the sliders, then I'll weld them up and your bumper is mixed in with the last couple sliders orders. So we'll build the sliders all together just for simplicity's sake, and then knock out your bumper Jake. The time is near...
Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #371
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on shipping for me?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #374
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Urgent, Please Contact Me

I sent you Private Message Eric, please respond ASAP.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #375
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannerdm View Post
I sent you Private Message Eric, please respond ASAP.
I received a call for the Sparks Fastenal today. Thank you Eric.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #376
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you an email few PM's phone calls voicemails, I need you to contact Fastenal they do not have the rear HC and you said it went out 4-23 I need a response back this has been going on too long
Old 05-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #377

double post
Old 05-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Sent you an email few PM's phone calls voicemails, I need you to contact Fastenal they do not have the rear HC and you said it went out 4-23 I need a response back this has been going on too long
I contacted my fastenal rep to get the LPN number for the shipment. Ill PM it to you as soon as I get it from him Jake.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:06 PM   #379

PM sent Jake