LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 05-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #381
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
that made me really excited till i realized you werent talking to me...
Funny part about that is when I responded to your message before the other Jake PMed me because he confused the message as being directed at him so you guys both did it
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 PM   #382
willylakes is on a distinguished road
willylakes's Tacoma Gallery
bolt on no drill rock slider w/kick out for a 2012 tacoma DCLB trd

Hey Eric,
You sent me a pm last week asking me to let me know which payment method I preferred and you were getting me the info on how to proceed.

I answered back to you with another PM that Im not sure that you received because you did not answered back.

I prefer paypal.

Please let me know how to proceed to order the bolt on no drill rock slider with 2-piece signature kick out for a 2012 tacoma double cab long bed trd sport.

Thanks!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:58 PM   #383
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Talking A Good Day

Today was a good day for me. I took a trip to Fastenal and picked up My aluminum FJ Cruiser bumper a-la-Eric. I plan on putting a couple coats of Duplicolor Bed Armor on it. Unfortunatly, work is going to be a little hectic for the remainder of the week, so this beautiful piece of metal will have to wait for the weekend. CAN NOT WAIT! Thank you Eric for putting up with all of my custome requests.
Attached Thumbnails
The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.-image.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #384
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up By The Way...

The summit guard angles look great, and the larger 1" shackle mounts are a perfect fit for my RC shackles. Great Work!
Attached Thumbnails
The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.-image.jpg  
Old 05-13-2013, 09:32 PM   #385
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad you finally got it and approve of my hard work David!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #386
Ermine is on a distinguished road
Ermine's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,
Did you get my pm I sent?
Thanks
Justin Davis
Old 05-17-2013, 11:13 AM   #388

Hey guys, if anyone has tried to get ahold of me this week and not succeeded I apologize. I just got new internet at my shop and have had some connectivity issues, and also my cell phone just broke so I was without a phone for a bit.
Just got back from Verizon and have a working phone again... rocking my old droidX at the moment because I didnt want to 'upgrade' away from my old unlimited data plan(I used 16gb of data on my phone last month).
Old 05-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #389
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet baby Jesus, 16g of data. I can barely get 2g and I'm on TW all the time at work on breaks.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #390
b2200srunnin is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
b2200srunnin's Tacoma Gallery
Hows it going Eric. I just wanted to see how the bumper build was coming along. Hope all the new guys you hired are working out for you.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #391
Widespread Panic is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
Widespread Panic's Tacoma Gallery
Paid deposit yesterday, 4 months = AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH, but it'll be worth it.
Darin
Old 05-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #392

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
Hey Eric,
Did you get my pm I sent?
Thanks
Justin Davis
Sorry justin, must have read it and not hit send on my reply, I just dug it up and I'll get back to you now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
getting close?
Yessir, I'll be in touch when its ready
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Sweet baby Jesus, 16g of data. I can barely get 2g and I'm on TW all the time at work on breaks.
I know! No clue how I can be using that much, but thats what the guy at verizon told me! Just got a new phone yesterday; Razr M bought off craigslist so I could keep my data and be back fully functional again- my old droid was so old none of my apps would update, and the versions I had wouldnt even work .
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2200srunnin View Post
Hows it going Eric. I just wanted to see how the bumper build was coming along. Hope all the new guys you hired are working out for you.
Shop is back active and the new help is working out so far. You've still got a while to wait though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widespread Panic View Post
Paid deposit yesterday, 4 months = AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH, but it'll be worth it.
Darin
Thanks for the order Darin.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #393
willylakes is on a distinguished road
willylakes's Tacoma Gallery
Paid deposit for rock sliders

I paid the deposit for a bolt on rock slider via Pay Pal.

Do we have a list where we can see the waiting list or something like that?

4 month wait
Old 05-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by willylakes View Post
I paid the deposit for a bolt on rock slider via Pay Pal.

Do we have a list where we can see the waiting list or something like that?

4 month wait
Thanks for the order, you're on the list!
There isnt a running list, though I do list the ones I'm working on in the shop so your name will pop up on that in the next few months
Old 05-29-2013, 07:10 AM   #395
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, will Fedex call me when the armor arrives or do I need to track it myself?.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #396
Kahunaman
Kahunabert1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bert
Kahunabert1's Tacoma Gallery
I paid full price online order during your 20% Labor Day weekend sale for full predator guard front alum bumper $1407.17 with PayPal. During checkout I somehow had trouble getting the 20% off price. Can you please credit my account the difference when you check it out. (Order # 257) PayPal trans ID # 47a15649w1127371c Thanks Eric
Old 05-30-2013, 12:30 PM   #397
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbenn View Post
Eric, will Fedex call me when the armor arrives or do I need to track it myself?.
If you're getting armor (bumper, skids or sliders) it will come by Fastenal & they will call when it arives.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #398
triptheninja is on a distinguished road
triptheninja's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, I ordered my sliders in October '12. Any word on completion date? I'm leaning towards requesting a refund of my deposit.
Old 06-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #399
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm Eric
Old 06-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #400
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
If you're getting armor (bumper, skids or sliders) it will come by Fastenal & they will call when it arives.
Thanks for the help Randy, unfortunately Eric doesn't ship via Fastenal to Canada; Had to use Fedex.