Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #401
Wickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant futureWickedwagens has a brilliant future
Name: Mark
Wickedwagens's Tacoma Gallery
Is 4 months about accurate for a bumper ordered on the Memorial day weekend sale?

Mark Ortiz
Old 06-08-2013, 06:49 AM   #403
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
It may be faster with the extra help he has gotten though. Just have to be patient for good things
Old 06-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #404
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
It may be faster with the extra help he has gotten though. Just have to be patient for good things
i was actually informed yesterday that hes been having a pretty tough go at the new shop... apparently some of his equipment is down and under repair... although the good part of that message was that my bumper is finally being built!

but yea you do have to be patient for good things... no offense to other builders on here but theres a reason why the wait is so long for erics stuff.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:42 AM   #405
Kahunaman
Kahunabert1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bert
Kahunabert1's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I will sea my bumper next year?
Old 06-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #406
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
i was actually informed yesterday that hes been having a pretty tough go at the new shop... apparently some of his equipment is down and under repair... although the good part of that message was that my bumper is finally being built!

but yea you do have to be patient for good things... no offense to other builders on here but theres a reason why the wait is so long for erics stuff.
Well that sucks, hopefully he is back up and running soon.

Way to rub in your completed bumper btw lol . Would like some pics when you get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahunabert1 View Post
I guess I will sea my bumper next year?
Maybe, really all depends. Just got to see how it pans out. If his equipment gets back ahouldnt be too bad.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #407

Hey Eric, sent you another PM, let me know if your not getting them or something.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #408
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Incoming PM for you Eric.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #409
BadAss
KingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
KingOfTacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been trying to get a hold of you I really want to order some stuff asap. pm when you get a chance please
Old 06-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #410
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I sent a message too several days ago, still no reply
Old 06-17-2013, 03:37 AM   #411

Glad im not the only one then
Old 06-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #412
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
same here!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #413
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Want to order some little hood hinge mount brackets either here or even directly from his cite, but the lack of response makes me reluctant. Hope we hear from him soon!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:58 PM   #415
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
the simple things actually go out pretty quick. i ordered my front skid from him at the end of dec and it showed up around a week-ish after.
But was it through here or just directly from online?
Old 06-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #417
Thin Blue Line

Got a reply! Placing order today
Old 06-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #418
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
whats the back order on skids?
Old 06-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #419
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, sorry i havent been on in like a week. Been swamped around the shop....
My 6mo old welder fried the entire power board inside on friday afternoon 3 weeks ago; the board is backordered til some time next month, but this week finally got them to send me a new welder which im still waiting on. SO this has left me with only 1 of my 2 welders in the shop functional which has killed a lot of production.
Next, tuesday following the welder dying my CNC table went down for the second time in a month. Apparently part of a chip within the motor control box for the cable had the voltage regualation part go out so it fried 2 motors back to back. Got a new chip and new motor and the table has been back for a week now- got backed up on that, but have since been able to get lots cut!
The same day the CNC parts were set to arrive the hydraulic ram on my tube bender blew a seal. Managed to get that fixed same day with a replacement ram thankfully.
Following day, my one long time employee gets a job offer at another shop and gives me a 2 week notice he's leaving. SO this week has been consumed with finding a new employee for the shop (actually i'm hiring 2 right now; hiring a girl to do some office work for me so got the office set up and started training her this week too). The good news is I found a new employee quickly and we began training him this week. He's a certified structural welder from the structural steel field, but seems to be taking to the smaller scale parts we build quite well.

I'll be out of town from today through sunday, but I've got the guys in the shop shipping several orders today. I think we've got 5 orders going out- sliders, rear bumper, DIY bumper kits, etc.

Thanks for the patience. If you've PMed me and not heard a response, I'll get back ASAP this weekend from my computer.

Btw- Proforce, the CB mounts went out yesterday. You might even see them tomorrow since they went USPS priority.
Small parts do go out quick in most cases as Jake said. Just been running around crazy trying to build all these bumpers mostly myself and with 1 other guy helping me so hiring on a couple more people has been a long time coming and its finally coming together.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #420
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
whats the back order on skids?
Approx 3 weeks right now