Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQs, etc.

Old 06-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #421
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Eric!
Old 06-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #422
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about all the shit Eric, as they say "it comes in 3's". sent you a few Pm's saying the same thing, just want to send you some mula haha.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #424
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Sorry to hear about all the shit Eric, as they say "it comes in 3's". sent you a few Pm's saying the same thing, just want to send you some mula haha.
OK Peter, I'll dig it up and get back to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89ztrain View Post
Eric,

Any news on my front/rear bumper and skids?

Thanks
Hey Zach,
We're prepping out for the HC, I've been arranging use of my buddies truck for a day for mocking up the extras on that HC rear for you. Should only be a couple weeks and then it'll all be good to ship out to you.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #425
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
OK Peter, I'll dig it up and get back to you.

Hey Zach,
We're prepping out for the HC, I've been arranging use of my buddies truck for a day for mocking up the extras on that HC rear for you. Should only be a couple weeks and then it'll all be good to ship out to you.
hey eric just seeing if i can get an update on my bumper?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:15 AM   #426
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:18 AM   #428
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Got the custom bumper plates cut and waiting on the shop that forms the center sections. Expecting to have it ready to ship to you next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by trdagule View Post
We're prepping the plates, will be assembled/build asap for the delivery date previously promised
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
x3
Working on it, planning to ship sometime next week Jake.
Old 06-29-2013, 07:56 AM   #429
tkbriggs is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
tkbriggs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, just looking for an update on my bumber..?
Old 06-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #430
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbriggs View Post
Hey Eric, just looking for an update on my bumper..?
Might as well ask too .
Old 06-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #431
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Eric, I have left you a few messages here, on your website and a few on your phone with no responses. Ive gone as far as placing an order through your website with paypal but am finding it difficult to click the confirm payment email knowing that i am having difficulties contacting you. Just wanting some sort of response so that i can clarify a few things. :/
What is the best way to get in touch with you?

Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #432
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Hi Eric, I have left you a few messages here, on your website and a few on your phone with no responses. Ive gone as far as placing an order through your website with paypal but am finding it difficult to click the confirm payment email knowing that i am having difficulties contacting you. Just wanting some sort of response so that i can clarify a few things. :/

Thanks
Been trying to get a hold of him too.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #433
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, same as others just checking in for an update.
Thanks
Old 07-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post

Thanks
Havent received any messages on my phone that I know of. Call my shop 775-200-0544 as myself or office assistant can pretty much grab any call on that line during business hours or we'll get back to messages on it ASAP.
Looks like I do have 1 PM from you, I'll try and get back later today. Been in the shop building armor rather than in the office a lot lately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Cruiser View Post
Been trying to get a hold of him too.
Call us at the shop, or if you've PMed me I'll get back ASAP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Hey Eric, same as others just checking in for an update.
Thanks
Your bumpers are both being built in the shop right now Augustin, I'll be in touch as soon as they're ready to go on the shipping pallet.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #435
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM a few weeks ago; still waiting for a response.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #436
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Havent received any messages on my phone that I know of. Call my shop 775-200-0544 as myself or office assistant can pretty much grab any call on that line during business hours or we'll get back to messages on it ASAP.
Looks like I do have 1 PM from you, I'll try and get back later today. Been in the shop building armor rather than in the office a lot lately.

Call us at the shop, or if you've PMed me I'll get back ASAP.

Your bumpers are both being built in the shop right now Augustin, I'll be in touch as soon as they're ready to go on the shipping pallet.
Thanks.....
Old 07-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #437

Hey Eric PM'ed you again so you don't have to dig around for my other ones. If you cant get back to the pm right away could i get an update on my order please.

Thanks
Old 07-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Hey Eric PM'ed you again so you don't have to dig around for my other ones. If you cant get back to the pm right away could i get an update on my order please.

Thanks
Replied
Old 07-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #439

Quote:
Replied
Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:33 PM   #440
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
first I ordered skids and now sliders! can't wait to get them! thanks Eric!