Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 07-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #441
NewToy05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tug
NewToy05's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,

Looking for an update on my bumper.

Tug
Old 07-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #442
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToy05 View Post
Hey Eric,

Looking for an update on my bumper.

Tug
To my knowledge, the sheet of aluminum we just pulled off the delivery truck is what your bumper is getting cut from. I should be cutting it today or tomorrow, and then it will be built in a couple weeks after forming and finishing a few other bumpers around the shop. Probably looking at the end of the month I think
Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #443
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for a PM back, would like to get in line before the wait time increases
Old 07-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #445
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, do you have any updated pictures of a H/C rear with a tire swing out? Checked the website and I don't see any. Also, the cost of the tire swing out is TBA on the website. What would be the total cost of a H/C rear with H/C hitch, and tire swingout?

Matt
Old 07-14-2013, 05:35 PM   #446
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Eric, do you have any updated pictures of a H/C rear with a tire swing out? Checked the website and I don't see any. Also, the cost of the tire swing out is TBA on the website. What would be the total cost of a H/C rear with H/C hitch, and tire swingout?

Matt

Side View:
The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373848275.721841.jpg
Rear View:
The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373848317.323417.jpg
My license plate "mounts" - Two dealer style magnet bars:
The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1373848349.324982.jpg

Not Erics photos, but they are fresh!!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:10 PM   #447
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Not everyone's a fan, but I really like how his custom mudflaps brackets came out. And I never need to worry about being pulled over for a flaps violation.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #448
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Not Eric's photos, but they are fresh!!
Thanks Brunes. Is yours just the standard swing out or did you have to get everything to mount the Rotopax?

And are these currently being built? I only ask b/c the website doesn't even have a H/C option to buy.

Matt
Old 07-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #450
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
update all your links then tard
Old 07-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #451

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Matt, sounds like you're on the wrong website. Try www.relentlessfabrication.us
Thanks. The "relentlessfabrication.com" shows up first on the google search. Maybe you should put a message on there linking visitors to your current site?

Matt
Old 07-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #452
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah, I'm just going to try and get the new site migrated over to the .com here real soon. The current .com site is about 3 years old now
Old 07-14-2013, 08:17 PM   #453
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Thanks Brunes. Is yours just the standard swing out or did you have to get everything to mount the Rotopax?

And are these currently being built? I only ask b/c the website doesn't even have a H/C option to buy.

Matt
That is a tire and rotopax swing out. That just made the swing out wider w/ a small plate between two tubes with the proper mounting holes for the rototpax mount.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #454
Widespread Panic is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
Widespread Panic's Tacoma Gallery
AAARRRGGHHHH- Updated list on first page and I didn't make the top 15, the wait continues.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widespread Panic View Post
AAARRRGGHHHH- Updated list on first page and I didn't make the top 15, the wait continues.
Yeah, bit longer than a month and a half wait Darin.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:57 AM   #456
Widespread Panic is on a distinguished road
Name: Darin
Widespread Panic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah, bit longer than a month and a half wait Darin.
It's all good.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:12 AM   #457
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,
just looking for an update on my skid set and sliders. Starting to pencil things onto my calendar and want to make sure I can install all of your stuff as soon as I get it!
Thanks,
Drew
Old 07-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #458
davies604 is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
davies604's Tacoma Gallery
hey

Eric have you any plans to make a spare tire carrier tail gate ?
Old 07-16-2013, 10:05 AM   #459

Quote:
Originally Posted by davies604 View Post
Eric have you any plans to make a spare tire carrier tail gate ?
Only custom build by request on a local rig. I've heard Wilco products(parent company to the "Tire gate" line) is pretty nasty when it comes to building similar products to theirs.
Swing outs on bumpers, thats free game, but tail gate replacement carriers are where the issues arise.

Here is one I custom built for a local customer:

Old 07-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
Hey Eric,
just looking for an update on my skid set and sliders. Starting to pencil things onto my calendar and want to make sure I can install all of your stuff as soon as I get it!
Thanks,
Drew
Drew,
Do you want them to ship separate(skids can ship real soon) or keep them together and ship at the same time? Sliders are a few months wait at the moment....