Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQs, etc.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #481
kbenn is on a distinguished road

Name: kevin
kbenn's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you sir; I appreciate the quick reply.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #482
davies604 is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
davies604's Tacoma Gallery
Eric I never heard back would you be whiling to make another basket style one like the one you already made but make it workable with a canopy ?
Old 07-26-2013, 05:22 AM   #484
davies604 is on a distinguished road

Name: Marcus
davies604's Tacoma Gallery
Awww man !! All my begging for nothing !!!!! Need now I'm just depressed how. CN I put tire gate on my truck it won't match all my relentless =P
Old 07-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #485
Toyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud ofToyoland66 has much to be proud of
Toyoland66's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to buy the bolt on frame plates as a DIY part for building sliders?
Old 07-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #486
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoland66 View Post
Would it be possible to buy the bolt on frame plates as a DIY part for building sliders?
Sorry, not looking to sell my mounting plates.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:26 PM   #487
89ztrain is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
89ztrain's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, any news on my front bumper, rear bumper, and sliders? Approaching the 1 year mark! Lol
Old 08-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #488
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

front and sliders are basically done, just working on the HC still Zach. We'll get it finished as soon as possible, I'll be in touch.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:31 PM   #489
tfeltz73 is on a distinguished road

tfeltz73's Tacoma Gallery
Hey i want to buy a aluminum front bumper but i keep seeing guys that say your out over a year, but just want to know what your real time is for a bumper, thanks
Old 08-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfeltz73 View Post
Hey i want to buy a aluminum front bumper but i keep seeing guys that say your out over a year, but just want to know what your real time is for a bumper, thanks
Well some orders take longer than others and there have been a handful of orders who have regrettably taken much longer than quoted. I was in too small of a shop space to hire the help needed, though I've made effort to change that and moved into a shop 2 1/2 x the size of the previous shop. We've been doing our best to shorten wait times and have expanded our shop and then hired employees in the last 2 months to aid in catching up. We're currently catching up to where we should be, and are expecting that within the next month that we will be on track and then actually getting ahead of our previous quoted lead times soon after.
I would currently estimate lead on an Aluminum Bumper at 5 months.
Thank you for considering us for your armor needs.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:12 PM   #491
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Well some orders take longer than others and there have been a handful of orders who have regrettably taken much longer than quoted. I was in too small of a shop space to hire the help needed, though I've made effort to change that and moved into a shop 2 1/2 x the size of the previous shop. We've been doing our best to shorten wait times and have expanded our shop and then hired employees in the last 2 months to aid in catching up. We're currently catching up to where we should be, and are expecting that within the next month that we will be on track and then actually getting ahead of our previous quoted lead times soon after.
I would currently estimate lead on an Aluminum Bumper at 5 months.
Thank you for considering us for your armor needs.
<3
I honestly feel like a kid counting the days till christmas......1 month down, hopefully 4 to go
Old 08-09-2013, 02:46 PM   #492
ROBDAVIS1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ROBDAVIS1's Tacoma Gallery
any word on when my bumpers and sliders will start being built? thanks!!
Old 08-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #493
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nice products..
I was just looking at your website and wanted to mention the red writing is very difficult to read. I find its easier to highlight it and then read it (Contrast)
Old 08-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #494
Ermine is on a distinguished road
Ermine's Tacoma Gallery
Supposedly my bummer shipped! A long wait but hopefully well worth it.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBDAVIS1 View Post
any word on when my bumpers and sliders will start being built? thanks!!
Rob, checked my list and you're right up where we've been prepping plates to start on all the armor. That said, looks like you want some custom stuff on that rear which will make it take a little longer but nevertheless it'll only be another 3 weeks or so I would estimate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 169.254.255.201 View Post
Hey nice products..
I was just looking at your website and wanted to mention the red writing is very difficult to read. I find its easier to highlight it and then read it (Contrast)
Thanks for the feedback. I think the red is alright but I'll change the font into something that is a little easier to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermine View Post
Supposedly my bummer shipped! A long wait but hopefully well worth it.
Ya just shipped Justin, along with a little bonus freebie for ya for being patient.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I got away from the craziness of the city here for the weekend for some much needed relaxation and a little wheeling in the mountains.

Old 08-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #496
ROBDAVIS1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Rob
ROBDAVIS1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a lot for the good news!!!! .... ..... I'll start working on the old man emu lift..... Might drive up there and grab this stuff myself whenever it is done to save shipping costs. Hopefully me and you can touch base before the final build so we're on the same page across the board. Still wanted to see what the full grill and headlight protection would look like on a first gen bumper as I may want to go with that as an add-on(;
Old 08-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #497

Yep I'll get in touch in a week or so to finalize everything before we start assembly and welding.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #498
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
are your DIY sliders bolt on or weld on?
Old 08-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESRTRNNR View Post
are your DIY sliders bolt on or weld on?
Weld on, but they could certainly be turned into bolt on if you wanted to make some bolt on mounting plates
Old 08-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #500
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Where was that where you went camping?