Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 08-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #521
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Ok guys, totally stoked, got my armor several days ago and just picked them up from the spray liner guy. It was well worth the wait guys. I'll post photos when everything is installed.

When can i haz mine Eric?
Old 08-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #523
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
When can i haz mine Eric?
Pretty soon Peter! The front just needs tube and the HC has been started too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89ztrain View Post
Any news on my bumpers and sliders?
Same as with Peter's, Zach. Except the main reason it isnt finished is because I'm waiting to get my hands on my buddies Tacoma to mock up the bedside tube/tire carrier
Old 08-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #525
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=RelentlessTaco;7339049]Pretty soon Peter! The front just needs tube and the HC has been started too. QUOTE]

Happy to hear, pm me when final payment and shipping is figured out. Thanks eric
Old 08-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #526
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks great koi. And the rear takes about 1/2 as long to install just so you know
Old 08-25-2013, 04:21 PM   #527
89ztrain is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
89ztrain's Tacoma Gallery
Same as with Peter's, Zach. Except the main reason it isnt finished is because I'm waiting to get my hands on my buddies Tacoma to mock up the bedside tube/tire carrier [/QUOTE]

Cool, looking forward to getting them. Keep me posted! I'm looking at getting some of your front bumper mounting brace plates too! Thanks again.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #528
tkbriggs is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
tkbriggs's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,
Looking for an update on my bumper... PM'd as well
Old 08-26-2013, 05:15 AM   #529
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, mounted my skids this weekend and they look great, so thank you! Now I'm just waiting on my sliders. Do you have an estimate on when they'll ship? Thanks!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:18 PM   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89ztrain View Post
Cool, looking forward to getting them. Keep me posted! I'm looking at getting some of your front bumper mounting brace plates too! Thanks again.
The brace plates are standard with my bumpers so no worries, you'll get them at no cost! I offer them on my website for the guys that buy bumpers who's manufacturers dont include them and need to add them as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkbriggs View Post
Hey Eric,
Looking for an update on my bumper... PM'd as well
Replied, Trevor
Quote:
Originally Posted by motionridr8 View Post
Hey Eric, mounted my skids this weekend and they look great, so thank you! Now I'm just waiting on my sliders. Do you have an estimate on when they'll ship? Thanks!
Glad you like the skids!
Looks like sliders are still a ways out. Done in October some time I believe.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #531
motionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotionridr8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
motionridr8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Glad you like the skids!
Looks like sliders are still a ways out. Done in October some time I believe.
Awesome. Thanks for the update Eric and I can't wait to get the sliders!
Old 08-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #533
Wynner is on a distinguished road
Wynner's Tacoma Gallery
I know the two peripheral holes are for the flood lights but what are the two large center holes for?
Old 08-29-2013, 01:42 PM   #534
Wynner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
I'm stoked, got my Aluminum front bumper and IFS skid installed today.

This is definitely a two man job. This is at my buddys place, he tackled cutting off the Tie down loop. He's got a sick 1st gen you can see in the background.

Finished product

Will get better photos tomoro, then will be tackling the rear bumper next.
Sick, sick, sick.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:51 PM   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynner View Post
I know the two peripheral holes are for the flood lights but what are the two large center holes for?
driver side one is to access the winch free spool lever, opposite side is just there for symmetry's sake
Old 08-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #536
Wynner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
driver side one is to access the winch free spool lever, opposite side is just there for symmetry's sake
Thanks! Now get back to welding, many people are eagerly waiting for their armor.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:27 PM   #537

Haha yes there are! Got a lot being finished up right now, going to be some happy customers real soon with this next batch thats shipping out!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #538
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Labor Day sale ????
Old 08-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #539

Yep. Info tomorrow
Edit: sale info posted, check out separate thread.
Old 08-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #540

I bet a few of you who have been patiently waiting will be happy to see this....

Just need to add the appropriate tube on top of each front bumper, and do a few more things to the rears in the pictures and they'll all be ready next week!