Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 09-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #561
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Hey Eric....any update on shipping?
Thanks...
X2. IS my time coming .
Old 09-17-2013, 07:09 PM   #562
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
how long for a bumper diy kit for an 80 series
Old 09-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #563
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie View Post
Hey Eric....any update on shipping?
Thanks...
Yeah, I'll check it out and let you know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
X2. IS my time coming .
Shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
how long for a bumper diy kit for an 80 series
2-3 weeks is all I need for a DIY kit.
Feel free to order right off the site if you want one;
One note: shipping to Canada never calculates quite right on the website when you factor in customs etc. so just be aware that additional shipping costs may apply to the calculated rate on there.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #565
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89ztrain View Post
Any news on mine!?!?
Just finishing the tire carrier Zach, everything else is done.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:12 PM   #566
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Hope you're doing well, Eric.

Sorry to be one that asks but how are my sliders coming along?
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM   #567
b2200srunnin is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
b2200srunnin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, Whats the latest on my bumpers?
Old 09-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #568
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any updates Eric? Sent you a pm btw
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #569
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Not to bug but I was wondering if mine have shipped yet too.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:16 AM   #570

Hey Eric, my stuff is in , but I need a receipt in order to bring it across the boarder. I'll PM you my email dress, so you can send it.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #571
CanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enoughCanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enough

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Hey Eric, my stuff is in , but I need a receipt in order to bring it across the boarder. I'll PM you my email dress, so you can send it.

Thanks
Lots of pics when you get that baby on!
Old 10-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Lots of pics when you get that baby on!
Unfortuantly that may be a long time since winter is a coming and painting the bumper may need to wait . Hoping to get them sandblasted and painted before I have to go back to school. maybe some test fitting will be in order
Old 10-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #573
CanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enoughCanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enough

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone confirm that all fog cutouts for the front plate bumper are all recessed? Just a little confused as I've seen it listed as fog cutouts and fog cutouts (recessed).

Thanks
Old 10-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #575

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbmack1 View Post
Not to bug but I was wondering if mine have shipped yet too.
just went out tmk, Matt.
Old 10-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Cruiser View Post
Hope you're doing well, Eric.

Sorry to be one that asks but how are my sliders coming along?
^ Any updates, Eric??
Old 10-04-2013, 03:43 PM   #577

Still got some time ahead of ya Tracy At least all the material is sitting in the shop
Old 10-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #578
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Still got some time ahead of ya Tracy At least all the material is sitting in the shop
Sweet, thanks!
Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #579
mbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmbmack1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mbmack1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
just went out tmk, Matt.
Thanks for the update eric
Old 10-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #580
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd