Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 07-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #41
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
thats unreal!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #43
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the dimple dies were a good addition to the shop. Looks damn good Eric. You get the front out too?
Old 07-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #44
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
damn that thing is siiick
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
thats unreal!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I can't WAIT to see this sucker in person...

I love my bumper but that there is a effing work of art!
Thanks guys! Put a lot of time and thought into Anthony's bumper; I've told him a few times now that even I'm a bit jealous it wasnt going on my own truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Yeah the dimple dies were a good addition to the shop. Looks damn good Eric. You get the front out too?
Thanks Max. I agree, IMO they give anything a more professional/trick look and I find myself looking for anything and everyting I can to possibly add dimpled holes in. Yep, both front and rears on their way to Anthony. Cant wait for some installed pics. Definitely thing its going to be my favorite trail-oriented rig on the site after he's done with everything he's working on.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #45
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I thought mine was your favorite

Old 07-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #46
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Eric posted this one in my build thread a few mins ago

Me gusta....
Old 07-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #47
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha I was waiting for that.

Dont worry yours is nice too... but it needs a Relentless front bumper!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:39 PM   #48

Denied!

That bumper is awesome though I can't wait to see Anthony's truck all done.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
that rear bumper is sexy!

i need one just like that for my regular cab and a pair of sliders and certain skids
Thanks Hans
Let me know if you're interested in ordering a similar one, or any of the other armor.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #51
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
That rear bumper looks awesome Eric!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 07:45 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That rear bumper looks awesome Eric!!!
Thanks Jerry. Appreciate the compliment from another Fabricator.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #53
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me debate about switching my bumper order, Eric knows how to get my money but well earned.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:23 AM   #54
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Eric , you get my pm regarding the alternate shipping option to Canada ?

If not I can resend you the link .
Old 08-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #55
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Eric , you get my pm regarding the alternate shipping option to Canada ?

If not I can resend you the link .
^^^^ ?
Old 08-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #56

Just got back to you with the quote Pete. Sorry for the lag.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #57

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Just got back to you with the quote Pete. Sorry for the lag.
Got it , no worries

Thanks Eric
Old 08-03-2012, 03:28 AM   #58
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Did you happen to get my pm Eric
Old 08-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #59
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Got it , no worries

Thanks Eric
So OZ is your Relentless front bumper getting lonely in the garage and you want to get someting to keep it company?
Old 08-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
Did you happen to get my pm Eric
PMed you back Peter.