Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #701
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Eric,
i'm sure my rear bumper is still a few months out, just wondering what number I am on the list ?

All the best to you guys in 2014

Ryan
Old 01-01-2014, 06:29 PM   #702
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Eric,
i'm sure my rear bumper is still a few months out, just wondering what number I am on the list ?

All the best to you guys in 2014

Ryan
Yep you're around 3/4 of the way down still so you're still looking at a few months. I'll let you know when you're close
Old 01-01-2014, 07:53 PM   #703
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yep you're around 3/4 of the way down still so you're still looking at a few months. I'll let you know when you're close
right on, thanks
Old 01-02-2014, 05:12 AM   #704
usmcmax is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Andrew
usmcmax's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, dude. Just wondering if the parts needed to finish up my rear bumper have shipped yet? Thanks man I know it's crazy around the holidays I've just seen you posting in here often and haven't gotten any response from you.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #705
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yes, Andrew. We re-sent plates and they're set to be delivered today according to Fedex
Old 01-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #706
willylakes is on a distinguished road
willylakes's Tacoma Gallery
:(

I was in position 9 for a few weeks and now I'm in position number 10...

Old 01-06-2014, 08:59 PM   #707
CanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enoughCanadianTRDOffRd will become famous soon enough

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Hey Nathan/Eric, I know my bumper is coming up real soon and I am starting to feel a bit nervous that the changes to my bumper will be overlooked even though I had called in the changes. So If you could please ease my nerves and confirm that what is being built for me matches this picture I posted (including the R's)...of course in Aluminum. Thanks for the confirmation.

Dave S.

Bump for my own sanity! lol
Old 01-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #708
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hi Dave,

We will be sure to go over the order soon, if the changes were discussed with Eric, rest easy, as he is very crucial when it comes to his product. I'll remind him to get in touch with you soon, just keep in mind we are very busy these days, but are working as hard (and fast) as we can without compromising quality, structural integrity, and of coarse, pure awesomeness to build your custom armor.

Sorry for the late response.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:10 AM   #709
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Hi Dave,

We will be sure to go over the order soon, if the changes were discussed with Eric, rest easy, as he is very crucial when it comes to his product. I'll remind him to get in touch with you soon, just keep in mind we are very busy these days, but are working as hard (and fast) as we can without compromising quality, structural integrity, and of coarse, pure awesomeness to build your custom armor.

Sorry for the late response.
Spoken like a true company man!
My fasha asked me to get some sort of update on his bumpers. About how far out is he looking?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:42 AM   #710
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
My fasha asked me to get some sort of update on his bumpers. About how far out is he looking?
What's up TJ,

Having a couple of wisdom teeth pulled this morning, but I'll be in touch with Eric shortly and either he, or I will shoot you an update!
Old 01-07-2014, 10:32 AM   #711
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
What's up TJ,

Having a couple of wisdom teeth pulled this morning, but I'll be in touch with Eric shortly and either he, or I will shoot you an update!
Thats rough. I refuse to let them take my wisdom teeth. Hope you get better soon.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #712
b2200srunnin is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
b2200srunnin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,

I know your busy but I was wondering if you could get me info on my bumpers that was sent out 12/24. I went to the Fasenal store that they are to be delivered to and they said they need a bill of laden to track it for me. Is there any way to get this info to me or give me info on when it will be delivered? Thanks again man!
Old 01-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #713

Quote:
Yep that's what I've got Dave. And the plates are in the shop, we just need to finish out the orders leading up to yours and get yours built as soon as we can.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #714

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
His plates for the bumpers are in the shop, but we're still working on some others. Should be getting to them pretty soon though TJ
Old 01-09-2014, 01:37 PM   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2200srunnin View Post
Hey Eric,

I know your busy but I was wondering if you could get me info on my bumpers that was sent out 12/24. I went to the Fasenal store that they are to be delivered to and they said they need a bill of laden to track it for me. Is there any way to get this info to me or give me info on when it will be delivered? Thanks again man!
Let me try and get the info from my local fastenal rep.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:40 PM   #716
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
His plates for the bumpers are in the shop, but we're still working on some others. Should be getting to them pretty soon though TJ
Cool, thanks Eric.
Old 01-10-2014, 04:02 AM   #717
b2200srunnin is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
b2200srunnin's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, thanks Eric. I know the holidays and bad weather had the shipping all messed up so maybe it's on the way now.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:56 PM   #718
sneumeyer is on a distinguished road

Name: Skyler
sneumeyer's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered some bed crossbars a couple weeks ago and I was just wondering if they are built when ordered or if it might be shorter waiting time if they are pre made. I'm not too worried about time but a quick rough estimate would be great so I can plan a couple trips accordingly. Order ID is 609 if that helps. Thanks!
Old 01-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneumeyer View Post
I ordered some bed crossbars a couple weeks ago and I was just wondering if they are built when ordered or if it might be shorter waiting time if they are pre made. I'm not too worried about time but a quick rough estimate would be great so I can plan a couple trips accordingly. Order ID is 609 if that helps. Thanks!
They're built to order typically, and we currently have a batch at powder coat at the moment(which yours happens to fall into). They should be back at our shop later this week, and then we'll package them and you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number as soon as I print the labels out.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #720
sneumeyer is on a distinguished road

Name: Skyler
sneumeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They're built to order typically, and we currently have a batch at powder coat at the moment(which yours happens to fall into). They should be back at our shop later this week, and then we'll package them and you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking number as soon as I print the labels out.

Okay. Thanks for the help.