Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 04-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #821
HolmaTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: IT
Name: Darrius
HolmaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Back on the 5th march, I put in an order for a DIY bumper(Order #708) just wondering how far along it's coming and maybe when I should be expecting it.Order ID 708
Old 04-09-2014, 11:30 AM   #822
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
We've got a ton of parts at forming right now, so I believe it's down there. Running a little behind on the DIYs as you see, but I expect all the current DIY orders to ship next week.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #823
HolmaTaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: IT
Name: Darrius
HolmaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a lot! Can't wait.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:37 AM   #824
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Status on order 702 for a set of sliders will be really appreciated.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #825
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
Status on order 702 for a set of sliders will be really appreciated.
Still have 2-3mo per the quoted lead time, and being only a month in with the order. I do however have all the tube on hand and it has already cut to length so we're planning on a big week of sliders and knocking out as much as we can to try and deliver earlier than quoted if at all possible.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:17 PM   #826
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the update.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:22 PM   #827
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric,

Is it possible for you guys to make cover for the spindle that the tire swing out pivots on ? Just incase i want run with just the bumper. I'll pay the extra cost. Order 529

Thanks,
Ryan
Old 04-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #828

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Hey Eric,

Is it possible for you guys to make cover for the spindle that the tire swing out pivots on ? Just incase i want run with just the bumper. I'll pay the extra cost. Order 529

Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan,
You wont have to worry about having us make a cover; we utilize a dual shear mounting setup for the spindle which is a bit different than most others on the market with the spindle shank left behind.
On ours, a 1" bolt is slipped through mounting tabs and the bearing sleeve on the swing arm to hold the carrier. When you remove the swing arm, only thing left on the bumper are the 2 welded 1/4" plate mounting ears.
Old 04-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #829
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Ryan,
You wont have to worry about having us make a cover; we utilize a dual shear mounting setup for the spindle which is a bit different than most others on the market with the spindle shank left behind.
On ours, a 1" bolt is slipped through mounting tabs and the bearing sleeve on the swing arm to hold the carrier. When you remove the swing arm, only thing left on the bumper are the 2 welded 1/4" plate mounting ears.

Right on man. That will work out great. Any update while I'm here ?

Ryan
Old 04-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #830

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Right on man. That will work out great. Any update while I'm here ?

Ryan
I know I've got all the parts on hand, just a matter getting them melted together And based on the position you're at on my list, I've got a handful of steel and a batch of aluminum bumpers we're starting on and you're on the tail end of them
Old 04-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #831

Quote:
I know I've got all the parts on hand, just a matter getting them melted together And based on the position you're at on my list, I've got a handful of steel and a batch of aluminum bumpers we're starting on and you're on the tail end of them
right on. it'll be a good day when i can cut for the for that high clearance.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:29 AM   #832
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE: WE HAVE SWITCHED SHIPPING COMPANIES. WE NOW SHIP VIA UPS, SO IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED TRACKING RECENTLY, JUST COPY THE NUMBER, AND TRACK VIA UPS.
Old 04-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #833
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
I can't hear you, louder
Old 04-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #834

Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I can't hear you, louder
Old 04-20-2014, 03:21 PM   #835
waheed is on a distinguished road

Name: Waheed
waheed's Tacoma Gallery
How long a wait for your assembled bumpers and any discounts for us poor Canadian folks
Old 04-20-2014, 03:21 PM   #836

waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll take a smack for a bumper discount HaHa.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:25 PM   #837
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I think there's a coupon code for TW folks that is always active. I think...
Old 04-20-2014, 03:27 PM   #838

waheed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
I think there's a coupon code for TW folks that is always active. I think...
You wouldn't happen to know where that coupon is by any chance Mr. maxamillion.
Old 04-20-2014, 03:35 PM   #839
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
TW10OFF

I'm not sure it applies to EVERYTHING but you can try? Maybe give them a call?
Old 04-23-2014, 10:26 AM   #840
infamie is on a distinguished road
infamie's Tacoma Gallery
Can you provide the order status for Order # 521? Front and Rear bumpers.