Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The Relentless Fab lowdown thread: whats new, current builds, FAQ’s, etc.

Old 05-26-2014, 02:13 PM   #961
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
PM or call the shop tomorrow to request the 20" LED mounts!
Old 05-26-2014, 03:26 PM   #962
SkunkWORX is on a distinguished road

SkunkWORX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
They are not Standard.
Bummer... Hey eric! Pm sent
Old 05-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #963
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Nathan, did you ship out that wiring harness?
Old 05-26-2014, 09:33 PM   #964
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTRDOffRd View Post
Nathan, did you ship out that wiring harness?
Yes sir I did. Pain in the ass sending you Canadians anything!
Old 05-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #965
CanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud ofCanadianTRDOffRd has much to be proud of

CanadianTRDOffRd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traction120 View Post
Yes sir I did. Pain in the ass sending you Canadians anything!
Lol...Ty.
Old 05-30-2014, 07:01 AM   #967
BCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
BCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates for my order Eric ? #529

Thanks,

Ryan C.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #968
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
My Dad picked up his bumper this morning! Waiting for his winch to show up, then it will go on!
Old 05-31-2014, 12:04 AM   #969
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Only some of the small parts are in-stock. If it's a small powder coated part, usually in-stock. Anything bed-bar or larger (bumpers, sliders, etc) is made to order and has the lead times.

In your case, bed rail caps happen to be cut/on hand but still need to be sent down to forming and then we'll ship as soon as we get them back.
Anything get bent up yet?
Old 06-02-2014, 07:07 AM   #970
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
Please take a look at the photos below and let me know if my Borla exhaust and pipes require the exhaust cross-over with the Tcase skid. I want to add the aluminum skid set and Tcase skid to order #524 as well as finalize a few other things on the bumper. Are we close yet to production on my bumper?

Old 06-03-2014, 07:03 AM   #971
slo22250 is on a distinguished road
slo22250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo22250 View Post
Any word on order 883? "High" bed bars, with tabs and powdercoat. I'm dying to put these things on!!
Update?
Old 06-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #972
68vert is on a distinguished road

68vert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
702 still has some time on it since you've got the sliders, 708 is just a Alum DIY bumper which we process through pretty quick. I should however have all materials prepped out for sliders so they should be on track with the quoted lead times. Just a bit behind on bumpers at the moment.
Hi there, hows 702 coming along? Checking in since its just past the quoted 2-3 month lead
Old 06-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #973
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post
Please take a look at the photos below and let me know if my Borla exhaust and pipes require the exhaust cross-over with the Tcase skid. I want to add the aluminum skid set and Tcase skid to order #524 as well as finalize a few other things on the bumper. Are we close yet to production on my bumper?

Doesn't look like it should need the cutout to me but then again I'm not Eric so...
Old 06-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #974

Everyone is working as fast as possible, long 10-12 hour days. We are working on 12-15 sets of sliders as we speak, HC Rears, as well as full-fab fronts.

Inquiries will be answered ASAP

Thanks
Old 06-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #975
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Patience is wearing thin. I am a few days shy of entering month 9 of waiting for my bumper. I understand you're busy, but don't give a 5-6 month lead time unless you intend to stick to it.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:25 AM   #976
Voodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really niceVoodoo Rufus is just really nice

Name: Jason
Voodoo Rufus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopjohn View Post
Patience is wearing thin. I am a few days shy of entering month 9 of waiting for my bumper. I understand you're busy, but don't give a 5-6 month lead time unless you intend to stick to it.

I'm also at the 9 months mark, but please remember that their lead times are estimated, not a promise. Relentless' communication has always been excellent when I ask for updates, which is helpful.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:26 AM   #977
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCTacoma View Post
Any updates for my order Eric ? #529

Thanks,

Ryan C.
We've got 6 HC rears being built, 3 of which have the tire carriers. Yours is one of them, I just need to get the time to build the swingouts for all you guys. They each consume a good part of a day of my time in the shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
Anything get bent up yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post

Hard to guarantee it'll fit, though it looks like it should. there may be conflict at the flange where the cross over joins and goes to the back of the truck unless it's in the identical factory location. It's workable for you to cut the clearance notch in the skid larger if that were the case though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo22250 View Post
Update?
Just waiting on the powder coater. Theres 3 sets of bed bars several tailgate reinforcements and several other parts down there right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68vert View Post
Hi there, hows 702 coming along? Checking in since its just past the quoted 2-3 month lead
Not sure where you pulled the 2-3 mo, lead on sliders is 3-5 per the site and I usually say 4mo +/-. Still got several ahead but working on well over a dozen sets of sliders right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopjohn View Post
John, I understand it has been a fair bit longer though the times given are estimates. We work our hardest to stick to them or at least keep close to them but in a small custom fab shop things happen some times that delay orders. You're a little exaggerated in the timeframe, it's actually a couple days shy of 8mo right now, but longer than quoted nonetheless. As I've said, parts for your aluminum bumper are in the shop, though I personally fabricate all aluminum which is why if you look at my website all the aluminum bumper options have been removed as of about a month ago. I've got too much other work on my plate keeping things flowing around the shop and dedicate entire days to fabricating aluminum bumpers; some of the aluminum orders, like yours, are getting quite a bit longer than quoted and I know it and want to do what I can to keep it from continuing. So until we're caught up the aluminum is gone aside from the orders already placed and grandfathered in. If you cannot wait longer I can do a partial refund of the deposit since the parts are cut already and were custom with the recessed LED, otherwise I'll be dedicating as much time as possible to Aluminum orders this month to try and get all those old orders out- Your's is not the oldest at the moment, there are 4 older orders 05-11 aluminum fronts on my list, Jason who posted below for instance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Rufus View Post
I'm also at the 9 months mark, but please remember that their lead times are estimated, not a promise. Relentless' communication has always been excellent when I ask for updates, which is helpful.
Thank you for understanding Jason. We're certainly working our hardest lately as Nathan said, with my guys often pulling 10hr days and myself being in the 12hrs+ daily on top of as many Saturdays as I can handle. I will do my best to get all you guys your aluminum bumpers as quick as I can!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:34 AM   #978
rockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant futurerockhopjohn has a brilliant future

rockhopjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
John, I understand it has been a fair bit longer though the times given are estimates. We work our hardest to stick to them or at least keep close to them but in a small custom fab shop things happen some times that delay orders. You're a little exaggerated in the time frame, it's actually a couple days shy of 8 mo right now, but longer than quoted nonetheless. As I've said, parts for your aluminum bumper are in the shop, though I personally fabricate all aluminum which is why if you look at my website all the aluminum bumper options have been removed as of about a month ago. I've got too much other work on my plate keeping things flowing around the shop and dedicate entire days to fabricating aluminum bumpers; some of the aluminum orders, like yours, are getting quite a bit longer than quoted and I know it and want to do what I can to keep it from continuing. So until we're caught up the aluminum is gone aside from the orders already placed and grandfathered in. If you cannot wait longer I can do a partial refund of the deposit since the parts are cut already and were custom with the recessed LED, otherwise I'll be dedicating as much time as possible to Aluminum orders this month to try and get all those old orders out- Your's is not the oldest at the moment, there are 4 older orders 05-11 aluminum fronts on my list, Jason who posted below for instance.
Thanks for the feedback Eric. My wording was correct, we are entering the ninth month of waiting, anyway, it's not not really that important. I don't need a refund, I just need a bumper. I know you guys to do good work, and that's why you're popular, I would have hoped that would have translated into expanding as necessary to meet demand.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:07 PM   #979
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sure John, glad you're understanding and on the same page with me on why things have turned out as they have. As for expanding, I have hired a couple new guys in the last 3 weeks so i'm certainly trying to do what I can. Just hard to do very much at one time being a small shop, but I'm trying to get things out nonetheless.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:35 PM   #980
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure John, glad you're understanding and on the same page with me on why things have turned out as they have. As for expanding, I have hired a couple new guys in the last 3 weeks so i'm certainly trying to do what I can. Just hard to do very much at one time being a small shop, but I'm trying to get things out nonetheless.

I either need to go into the aluminum bumper business or ask Eric for a job (no experience of course).

Appreciate the full updates Eric (and other) and sounds like you are busting balls to get work done (a good thing as I like seeing independent shop owners doing well). Wouldn't have ordered my front bumper from you if I didn't like the product, but also wanted it yesterday. I fully sympathize with someone who has been waiting longer (I am at about 6 months) but I looked at every aluminum bumper available on the market out there and I want this one so have to wait. Don't dispair, approval time for my last silencer from the ATF took 13 months.

So should I go ahead and order the skids so they will be in synch with my front bumper order?