Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Skid plate????

Old 06-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #1
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Skid plate????

Do you offer a skid plate that will protect the exhaust crossover pipe
Old 06-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...15-4-15-a.html
Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yall are fast with answers I see the other thread now thanks. I love that it just bolts up over the factory crossmember because that damn exhaust crossover is really in the way of me having fun
Old 06-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, just like the pic mj posted, I do offer cross over protection as standard for the transfer case skid. Shoot me a PM if you have any more questions, or would like to order
Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #7

Just sent you a pm Eric