Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts

Old 08-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #1
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts

I got a set of these from Eric a few weeks ago and I thought I would post up some info. on them. They are a simple design and very easy to install. They are very solid when mounted to the rail and the wingnuts hold the hi-lift very snug. I especially like the design because I use my truck for campling and it keeps the jack close to the rail without the base contacting the bedside. After a couple of trail runs these were still very solid and didn't seem to loosen at all. Overall I'm very happy with these and Eric is offering them for $50 plus $11 USPS shipping. Here are a couple of photos, thanks Eric!

Old 08-04-2012, 12:16 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Glad you're enjoying the mounts Bryant.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got a few sets of these done and ready for shipping right now.... so here's a deal for a few you guys:

If you're interested in a pair of mounts, PM me and I'll send payment info. and you'll get FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 US states).
Limited offer though... offer is only good til 8/15.
Please allow up to 7 days before shipping (there are 3 sets on hand currently for immediate shipping).

To anyone ordering the bed rail mounts, I'll also give a free combined shipping offer to anyone wanting one of the 3 hi-lift off-road bases I have in stock right now. Thats only $100 shipped for both the rail mounts and base plate combo to the 1st 3 people that want em! Act fast
Old 08-07-2012, 02:06 PM   #4
Bee22971 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: VCMO
Name: Garth
Bee22971's Tacoma Gallery
I got my set of Hi-Lift mounts from Eric several weeks ago and Im very happy with them. Overall they are great. I first had my hi-lift handle pointed towards the truck which cause a lot of rattling and excessive noise. After turing it around and having the handle point towards the tail gate it made things much quieter and a lot nicer ride. I wish the bolts were a little bit longer so i could put a lock through the bolt but all in all i'm very happy with my purchase and the construction of the mounts.

Going up to Tahoe, I did use the bolts as a tie down point which was awesome and helped secure the kayaks and mtbs.
Attached Thumbnails
Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts-img_7705.jpg   Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts-img_7711.jpg   Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts-img_7714.jpg   Quick Review of the Relentless Fab Hi-lift Mounts-img_7707.jpg  
Old 08-07-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Eric. Didn't even know you started making these.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got a few sets of these done and ready for shipping right now.... so here's a deal for a few you guys:

If you're interested in a pair of mounts, PM me and I'll send payment info. and you'll get FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 US states).
Limited offer though... offer is only good til 8/15.
Please allow up to 7 days before shipping (there are 3 sets on hand currently for immediate shipping).

To anyone ordering the bed rail mounts, I'll also give a free combined shipping offer to anyone wanting one of the 3 hi-lift off-road bases I have in stock right now. Thats only $100 shipped for both the rail mounts and base plate combo to the 1st 3 people that want em! Act fast

BUMP.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #7
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Nice simple design, looks good!
Old 08-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Nice simple design, looks good!
no need to over complicate things. Just means I can knock them out faster and sell em cheaper!
Old 08-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Looking good Eric. Didn't even know you started making these.
yep designed them a while back off Sloans truck. Just didn't advertise them till I had a couple sets used a while to get feedback
Old 08-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #10

2 sets shipped out, 1 more on hand.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #11
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Relentless Fab delivers!
Old 08-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Relentless Fab delivers!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Relentless Fab delivers!
What? I had to pay for shipping! WTH Eric, I'm starting a thread to clarify that you most definitely DO NOT deliver!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bskin View Post
What? I had to pay for shipping! WTH Eric, I'm starting a thread to clarify that you most definitely DO NOT deliver!
LOL. You got a damn good deal still. :P
Old 08-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #15
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Relentless Fab delivers!
Maybe to locals, to the rest he ships!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:43 AM   #16

RENELTLESS
Old 08-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #17
TakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shedTakDwn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
TakDwn's Tacoma Gallery
Eric - Is that 3rd set still available??????
If so, I'll takem!

The welded on hybrid sliders have held up extremely well. Unfortunately I don't spend time taking pics while wheelin, but they've been put to the test. Great product.
Maybe we can work out a deal on one shipment and several other products. Waiting to hear from ya.
Thanks
Old 08-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakDwn View Post
Eric - Is that 3rd set still available??????
If so, I'll takem!

The welded on hybrid sliders have held up extremely well. Unfortunately I don't spend time taking pics while wheelin, but they've been put to the test. Great product.
Maybe we can work out a deal on one shipment and several other products. Waiting to hear from ya.
Thanks
PM inbound.