Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless online store

Old 12-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
Pokes Fan
polarisman151 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
polarisman151's Tacoma Gallery
If its too much trouble don't worry about it, the cutout will be ok.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #22
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
FJC Rear Plate Bumper

I see that you have some pictures of an FJC rear plate bumper on your website, but not listed as an item for sale. IMHO it looks awsome. I remember you saying something about it on the lowdown thread, but this is the first time I have seen the working product. Looks great. Any hints on when it can be ordered and what kind of pricing it wil have?
Old 12-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannerdm View Post
I see that you have some pictures of an FJC rear plate bumper on your website, but not listed as an item for sale. IMHO it looks awsome. I remember you saying something about it on the lowdown thread, but this is the first time I have seen the working product. Looks great. Any hints on when it can be ordered and what kind of pricing it wil have?
Thanks David.
I'll fill you in on all the pricing and info through PM.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #24
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Gangsta site for sure. These are good products ppl. Hop on board.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:17 PM   #25
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
For sure. I already have a front bumper on Oder. I can't tell you how much I want to see it on my FJC, but it's worth the wait for a quality product.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #26
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Gangsta site for sure. These are good products ppl. Hop on board.
Thanks Jason!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sannerdm View Post
For sure. I already have a front bumper on Oder. I can't tell you how much I want to see it on my FJC, but it's worth the wait for a quality product.
Just replied to the PM David. Aluminum is sitting on my CNC table to be cut tomorrow!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #27
Pokes Fan
polarisman151 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
polarisman151's Tacoma Gallery
Got my skids today. Sweet! now I just have to decide what to paint them with, oh ya and wait for it to be above freezing again so I can install them. -14 this morning with a daytime high of 4. Thanks again Eric.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Saw it was -19 near Point of Rocks this morning! With -33 windchill! eek! Stay warm, enjoy your skids!
Old 01-14-2013, 10:54 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisman151 View Post
Got my skids today. Sweet! now I just have to decide what to paint them with, oh ya and wait for it to be above freezing again so I can install them. -14 this morning with a daytime high of 4. Thanks again Eric.
Damn thats cold! Was about 10* here this morning and even at that my truck didnt like starting up.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:00 AM   #30
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
ahhh...just washed my truck with my shirt off in FL... no biggie