Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless online store

Old 08-26-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless online store

Hey everyone, in order to cut out some footwork and streamline ordering process i've created a basic online store for my smaller products (note you wont see bumpers, sliders, etc) and DIY fab parts. You'll find bumper mounting plates, recovery points, slider gusset/mount kits, tons of gussets and tabs and more for the DIY crowd.

If you want a hi-lift base, CB bracket, bed tie down bracket, etc just hop on the site and order up!
I'll be offering TW discount codes on occasion in the future, so stay posted for those.

If you come across any errors when ordering, please PM me or submit a contact form on the store site. I've tried testing everything a few times and had one customer test of the site, but there may still be some glitches here and there that I've missed. Most likely they'd be in the shipping calculation at checkout.

Here is a link to the site on a temporary address while my main website undergoes some changes.
ONLINE STORE
^^Clicky^^

Use code 'TW10OFF' to save 10% off any website order, any time!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 34 views)
Old 08-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Badass.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the order.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #5

Thanks Anthony!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #6

Sale now active, this weekend only!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...-day-sale.html
Old 08-29-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Damn guy, looking good! Keep it up!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #8

Appreciate it Derek!
Old 08-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
site looks fantastic, very well organized and extremely easy to navigate.... now STOP PUTTING SALES ON EVERY TIME I FINALLY GET SOME MONEY IN THE BANK!!! i need that money in the bank...
Old 08-29-2012, 11:40 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
site looks fantastic, very well organized and extremely easy to navigate.... now STOP PUTTING SALES ON EVERY TIME I FINALLY GET SOME MONEY IN THE BANK!!! i need that money in the bank...

Thanks man. BTW, those decals are in the mail for ya.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
much appreciated!!! ive already tested the skids a couple times and they worked quite well, nothing major im sure compared to what some do to them but they are just how i wanted them. more beefy than i need!!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #12
jgelman87 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonathan
jgelman87's Tacoma Gallery
just got my tacoma a few months ago and am saving to lift it this month. once i get that done i will be orderind front and rear bumpers and sliders from you hoping that the bumpers you have pictured as in the shop will be done by the time i am ready to order i really like the look of those
Old 09-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #13

Bump
Got CB/aux mounts, Hi lift bed mounts, hi lift bases, and tie down brackets all in stock and ready to ship next day!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #14

Been getting a decent amount of orders from the site lately, but only a few have taken advantage of the TW discount code so far. just a reminder to everyone to use the discount code to save a few $$ when you can!
Old 12-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
does that code apply to orders through pm?
Just through the stuff on the site, and ordered on the site.
Ask all the questions you may have in PMs, but order through the site
Old 12-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin View Post
so in otherwords no discount on my bumper? haha
Lol correct, only on the online store items (which doesnt have bumpers or sliders on there). I do give package discounts to multiple bumper and bumper/slider order packages though so its kind of the same thing
Old 12-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #19
Pokes Fan
polarisman151 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
polarisman151's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed. Not sure if I put the note in the right place. I don't want the "R" cut into the skid. I'll do some decals instead. In fact if you have a stencil or something throw it in and I'll paint it on when I paint it. Can't wait to get to work! Thanks Eric.
Kevin
Old 12-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarisman151 View Post
Order placed. Not sure if I put the note in the right place. I don't want the "R" cut into the skid. I'll do some decals instead. In fact if you have a stencil or something throw it in and I'll paint it on when I paint it. Can't wait to get to work! Thanks Eric.
Kevin
Didn't see a note I'll try to edit though. All Skids have been getting the R cut