Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Labor Day Sale!

Old 08-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Labor Day Sale!

Hey guys with labor day coming and my online store now live, I'm offering 15% off for TW members on orders of $40 or more. It includes everything (excluding skids) on the store so you can use it on some CB brackets, hilift mounts, or even DIY parts.
Just use code "twlaborday15" to save 15% off all the items in your cart.

Code is valid from today 8/29 through monday 9/3 only so order quick.

ONLINE STORE

If you order a bed bar, allow up to 2 weeks before shipping for tube to be cut/bent/welded, all other items should ship within a week, and some even the same day if you order this week. Theres about a dozen sets of CB mounts ready, around 5 sets of tie downs, and a couple sets of hi lift mounts ready to ship as well.
Will be sending a free decal with every order!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks for the order Ross.
Should be in the mail tomorrow.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:01 AM   #3
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Nice thx man. Heading home from deployment in a few days. Should be there just in time
Old 08-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Nice thx man. Heading home from deployment in a few days. Should be there just in time
perfect, and welcome back.
Just dropped it in the mail.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
does it include sliders? i'd like to pick up a set
Old 08-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have any pics of the hood mount being used for lights? Interested to see how it looks.

I am curious if you're currently selling some sort of mount to attach a cb antenna behind the bed near the taillight region. I'm researching getting a camper top, but with my antenna mounted in the bed that won't really work.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
does it include sliders? i'd like to pick up a set
sorry, only items listed on the site.
Bumpers, Skids, and sliders are excluded

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Checked out the new site, that rear bumper you're working on is gnarly!! Ill drive to Reno if you need a test fit for that thing...
Thanks Carl. Its already in Jersey, I think its getting installed tomorrow actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Anybody have any pics of the hood mount being used for lights? Interested to see how it looks.

I am curious if you're currently selling some sort of mount to attach a cb antenna behind the bed near the taillight region. I'm researching getting a camper top, but with my antenna mounted in the bed that won't really work.
There are a few pics in the 'other products' thread, look toward the last few pages and you'll see some pics.
Order up if you'd like a set, got some already in boxes in my office.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #9
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
sorry, only items listed on the site.
Bumpers, Skids, and sliders are excluded
ok, how much for a set of DCSB sliders?
Old 08-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #10
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Eric did you get my PM regarding front bumper?
Old 08-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
ok, how much for a set of DCSB sliders?
$329-$559 depending on options. Weld on, bolt on, kick outs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Eric did you get my PM regarding front bumper?
Yeah, ill respond from my computer tonight, just on my phone now
Old 09-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #13
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Eric Talk about fast shipping. My wife got my hi lift plate. Thx for the fast shipping. Always good doing Business with you.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Damn Eric Talk about fast shipping. My wife got my hi lift plate. Thx for the fast shipping. Always good doing Business with you.

Great doing business with you too Ross.

Sunday bump.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #15
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Eric, I still haven't received a reply to my PM. Know you're busy.. just making sure you got it. Thanks
Old 09-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Hey Eric, I still haven't received a reply to my PM. Know you're busy.. just making sure you got it. Thanks
down in the north bay for the weekend, I'll try and get back with prices tomorrow night