Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless needs our help!

Old 10-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #41
codiaktaco is on a distinguished road
codiaktaco's Tacoma Gallery
voted

number 81..

saving up to put a front and rear on at once.
looks like an amazing product from reviews, pics and demand.

maybe I can put my downpayment at christmas.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:44 PM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverray View Post
I think I was the 3rd vote. I don't have your products but I am interested for future. Front and rear plate bumper, and sliders. Dblcb sb. Any deals you got for me?
I offer a little bit of a discount on full armor packages like that.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #44
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Voted
I need a pair of rocksliders by the way. I'll PM in a bit.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #46
laltaffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Lawrence
laltaffer's Tacoma Gallery
just voted..up to 99
Old 10-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #48
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by laltaffer View Post
just voted..up to 99
Sweet! Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Voted...I expect a free set of skids for my vote
Damn! You're expensive!
Old 10-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #49
Sannerdm is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: David
Sannerdm's Tacoma Gallery
I Did My Duty As A Reletless Citizen

Vote 101 here. Im gonna make my wife vote too. I'm from the FJ forum. Invested in a plate bumper a coiple of months ago. Cant wait to get it!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #50
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping 4 votes.
Eric's at 103.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:15 PM   #51
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Bumping 4 votes.
Eric's at 103.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #52
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Super Bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post

er.
105 votes with only 1 week left.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #54
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Voted....up to 107 now. Might be a while but I hope to get a front bumper one day.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:43 AM   #55
SpacemanSpiff02 is on a distinguished road

SpacemanSpiff02's Tacoma Gallery
108! Hopefully that high! haha
Old 10-24-2012, 09:45 AM   #56
2012 dbl cab 4x4
kevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shedkevinsc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
kevinsc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Voted....up to 107 now. Might be a while but I hope to get a front bumper one day.
man im still trying to get money together for lift and tires! and im favoring the same lift you have but i might do the 3inch... have you had any problems?
Old 10-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #58
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsc View Post
man im still trying to get money together for lift and tires! and im favoring the same lift you have but i might do the 3inch... have you had any problems?
Just a very slight driveshaft vibration at exactly 30mph.....on the gas, coasting down hill, etc......it's always at 30. I can live with it because it's barely noticeable. Everything else is as good as when it was stock.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #59

Thanks for the votes guys!
Only a week left
Old 10-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #60
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
Voted