Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Thanksgiving sale!

Old 11-20-2012, 06:55 AM   #21
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got it.
Looks like I need to order more t nuts for mounting, so they'll ship next week after I get them from fastenal.

Jump in on the bumper special! It's a great deal for not being a group buy volume requirement!
may need to check to see if i can swing that befor christmas and stuff....
Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
may need to check to see if i can swing that befor christmas and stuff....
Got ya Peter, if you happen to be able to it's definitely a good deal.

And thanks for the orders everyone, get those sale prices while you can!
Old 11-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #25
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sale prices valid through tomorrow since I'm traveling and not at my computer. Take advantage
Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 PM   #26
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Got ya Peter, if you happen to be able to it's definitely a good deal.
Pulled the trigger on the bumper. ill just pm u the details of the final order, or should i just wait till you get closer to build?
Old 11-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #27

Quote:
Pulled the trigger on the bumper. ill just pm u the details of the final order, or should i just wait till you get closer to build?
Nice. Yeah, PM me. I'll get back when I have internet on my computer again tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #28

okie dokie, Pm'ed yeah. let me know if something doesnt make sense when ever you get a chance. I also sent you a pm regarding the shipping for the bed tie downs i ordered.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:35 AM   #29
ekms377 is on a distinguished road

ekms377's Tacoma Gallery
I wish the bed cross bars were part of the sale for the 2nd gens......I would have ordered those too.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #30
heavy user
mm1ssdv is on a distinguished road

Navy: nuke sub mechanic / diver
Name: Chris
mm1ssdv's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. i was literally just about to ask if you made u bolt flip plates. and now i have them.
think you could throw some of those fancy new stickers in there too?
Old 11-26-2012, 01:56 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekms377 View Post
I wish the bed cross bars were part of the sale for the 2nd gens......I would have ordered those too.
lol i was just thinking that as i made my second order....
Old 11-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #32
1stTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
1stTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, I stopped by your shop this afternoon, but you were closed.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #33
ekms377 is on a distinguished road

ekms377's Tacoma Gallery
I posted this is the actual part thread but I did order these on the Thanksgiving sale that was going on! Thanks RF!!

Now I just need a jack and sliders!!
Attached Thumbnails
Thanksgiving sale!-img_1517.jpg  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:07 PM   #34

Quote:
Sorry, only so much can go on sale at one time. Check back and maybe they'll be on sale at new years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1ssdv View Post
awesome. i was literally just about to ask if you made u bolt flip plates. and now i have them.
think you could throw some of those fancy new stickers in there too?

Quote:
lol i was just thinking that as i made my second order....
Well, check for them on sale in the mean time as I'm working on the bumper, and I can toss them on the same pallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTacoma View Post
Eric, I stopped by your shop this afternoon, but you were closed.

Sorry, was traveling back from Oregon today. I'll be in the shop all day Wednesday through Saturday if you'd like to come down one of those days. I have your parts sitting on my office floor.

Quote:
I posted this is the actual part thread but I did order these on the Thanksgiving sale that was going on! Thanks RF!!

Now I just need a jack and sliders!!
Love the paint job! Glad you like the brackets
Old 11-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #35

Sounds good! I thought you might be still be traveling back. See you on Wednesday. Make that Friday.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #36

Picked up my Hi-Lift Jack mounts & base plate. They look great! Thanks, Eric.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #37

Pretty much have all Thanksgiving orders shipped less a few that had hilift bases included in them; waiting on more pins from Fastenal. They were out of stock everywhere and had to be ordered straight from the manufacturer, so those orders will ship in a couple days.