Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Thanksgiving sale!

Old 11-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanksgiving sale!

Check out our sale lasting all week, now through midnight 11/23 2012.

There's a little something for everyone.

LINK TO SALE

Edit:
just added one more thing into the sale, all skid plates ordered as singles are eligible for 15% off, just use code "tgskids15" when ordering for the discount.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:02 AM   #2
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for sale,just placed my order.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

just added one more thing into the sale, all skid plates ordered as singles are eligible for 15% off, just use code "tgskids15" when ordering for the discount.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
1stTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
1stTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Eric. I ordered the items, and I'll pick them up after Thanksgivig.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo13 View Post
Any discounts on sliders?
nope, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTacoma View Post
Thanks, Eric. I ordered the items, and I'll pick them up after Thanksgivig.
Alright, I should have it in stock right now if you'd like to swing by before thanksgiving. Either is fine though
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, does the $50 off bumper apply towards the FJ bumper kit? I plan to order on Thursday
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
1stTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
1stTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
nope, sorry.

Alright, I should have it in stock right now if you'd like to swing by before thanksgiving. Either is fine though
I'm out of town right now.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:26 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Eric, does the $50 off bumper apply towards the FJ bumper kit? I plan to order on Thursday
Yeah any plate bumper I make, and I'll let you use it on the kit too
Old 11-19-2012, 04:29 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice!
Old 11-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #13
jluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of lightjluu44 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jon
jluu44's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah any plate bumper I make, and I'll let you use it on the kit too
Right on! I will place my order on Thursday.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluu44 View Post
Right on! I will place my order on Thursday.
sounds good!

Have a great thanksgiving.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #15
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
could the bed tie downs be apart of the sale?
Old 11-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
could the bed tie downs be apart of the sale?
Sure Peter, I've got 3 sets in stock, so I'll put a limit to 3 orders of them on sale and add it! Check the site in about 10 minutes.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:06 PM   #17

And they've been added! 3 sets only, so order quick if you want em!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:28 PM   #18

3 orders boxed up and shipping tonight. keep em coming everyone and take advantage of the sales prices! Probably wont see all these offers again for a while, maybe not until thanksgiving next year even.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #19
tacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
tacoma16's Tacoma Gallery
THhanks Erick!!! ordered and payment sent

Let me tell you that bumper deal is mighty tempting
Old 11-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma16 View Post
THhanks Erick!!! ordered and payment sent

Let me tell you that bumper deal is mighty tempting
Got it.
Looks like I need to order more t nuts for mounting, so they'll ship next week after I get them from fastenal.

Jump in on the bumper special! It's a great deal for not being a group buy volume requirement!