Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

End of the world sale! 21% off, one day only

Old 12-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superwhite View Post
Just a heads up Eric, I payer for the 05 plate bumper kit and had a question regarding my body lift.
OK shoot me a PM. I'll have to modify accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I love that you offer diy bumper kits!
Thanks! I figure I may as well since my lead is so long and these days most people are looking to save where they can.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #43
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Just ordered a cb hood bracket. Thanks Eric!
Got it. Will probably still go out today
Old 12-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #44
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting for your response Eric!
Old 12-21-2012, 04:16 PM   #45
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
So very tempted to buy the 1/4" skids in metal to replace the aluminum ones I beat up at slick rock...That's $500 out of my tire fund, though
Old 12-21-2012, 05:22 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Waiting for your response Eric!
PM'ed back
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
So very tempted to buy the 1/4" skids in metal to replace the aluminum ones I beat up at slick rock...That's $500 out of my tire fund, though
Hell of a deal right now, only a few hours left and probably wont do a sale for at least a few months, let alone an instant 21% sale.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #47
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
PM'ed back

Hell of a deal right now, only a few hours left and probably wont do a sale for at least a few months, let alone an instant 21% sale.
No current PM I'll look back in a bit. But yeah, what I PMd you is what I am wanting to get.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
No current PM I'll look back in a bit. But yeah, what I PMd you is what I am wanting to get.
PM and invoice sent
Old 12-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #49
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Erik I need a set of your U-bolt flip plates. I see they are not on the End of Days list but I will order after the 21st just in case!!
Thanks man.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:58 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Hey Erik I need a set of your U-bolt flip plates. I see they are not on the End of Days list but I will order after the 21st just in case!!
Thanks man.
PM me and I can send a paypal quote for them with discount if you want a set, just the U-bolts arent discounted if you want them as well. I dont mark them up any from my cost so cant discount them
Old 12-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #51
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I know, I know! The thing is the aluminum ones are still holding up but I do have to pound the mid skid a little straighter. He got bent I'll definitely replace them later down the road but probably not until after I get my tires and regear happening.

For anyone thinking about picking up Eric's skids, go for it. They're top notch quality and the 21% off is insane.
Old 12-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I know, I know! The thing is the aluminum ones are still holding up but I do have to pound the mid skid a little straighter. He got bent I'll definitely replace them later down the road but probably not until after I get my tires and regear happening.

For anyone thinking about picking up Eric's skids, go for it. They're top notch quality and the 21% off is insane.
You know, you can sell the aluminum ones and not be out too much money....
Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #53

Bump. Less than 4 hours remaining. Get it while you can!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #54
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Thanks Eric for the sale!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #56
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'm having trouble trying to find your checkout page and I don't see the hood cb mounts. I tried to call you so I could get some help but no answer so I assumed you're busy. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm on a cell phone but idk shoot me a pm with that info so I can purchase some. Thanks
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #57
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
GAH! Do want bed bars!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #58
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my exhaust crossover skid it might beat santa
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
I'm having trouble trying to find your checkout page and I don't see the hood cb mounts. I tried to call you so I could get some help but no answer so I assumed you're busy. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I'm on a cell phone but idk shoot me a pm with that info so I can purchase some. Thanks
http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/toyota-accessories.php#!/~/product/category=3368787&id=14437134

Just leave the quantity as "1" and hit checkout on the right. Don't forget to do this as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Got to put the coupon code "endoftheworld122112" in first.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #60
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud ofNEWBIETACO has much to be proud of

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Got to put the coupon code "endoftheworld122112" in first.