LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

End of the world sale! 21% off, one day only

Old 12-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation End of the world sale! 21% off, one day only

You read that right, valid 12/21/2012 only, I'm offering 21% off of the following items ordered from my website:

-05+ skid plates: Singles, and sets, all eligible
-Bed bars: both 1st and 2nd gen bars
-Hilift bases, and 2nd gen bed mounts
-05+ CB brackets
-All of my DIY bumper kits. Including FJC, and 1st and 2nd gen Tacoma bumper kits. weld it yourself to save money, and today only you can save even more! Bumper kits as low as $299.41+ shipping

These are some of the lowest prices you'll ever see on my products!

Small parts are in stock and ship same or next day in most cases; skids DIY bumpers, and bed bars can take 2-4 weeks from ordering prior to shipping depending on order volume and time off during the Holidays.

Go to www.relentlessfabrication.us
In cart, use code "endoftheworld122112" for the discount to be applied.

must use code, offer ends 11:59 PM 12/21/12 or at the End Of The World, whichever comes first.
Offer only valid on above listed products

Happy Holidays everyone, thanks for all the business that has been provided in 2012. I look forward to 2013 with everyone!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 12-21-2012, 01:34 AM   #4
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good deal man!
Old 12-21-2012, 01:54 AM   #6
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Ooooo I want some bed bars
X2
Old 12-21-2012, 05:40 AM   #7
calebm12 is on a distinguished road

calebm12's Tacoma Gallery
Are the bed tie downs applicable? Code is saying they are not. Also do 2 or 4 come in an order?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:41 AM   #8
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
too bad i just bought some tc's otherwise id be handing you my money
Old 12-21-2012, 06:58 AM   #10
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Is your shipping estimator accurate?
I did the same thing I think. Shipping was $700 before I changed it to fastenal lol
Old 12-21-2012, 07:18 AM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I did the same thing I think. Shipping was $700 before I changed it to fastenal lol
I can't change to anything... Ony option is USPS and its 200 with 205 in my cart... Lol
Old 12-21-2012, 07:25 AM   #12
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm....
Old 12-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #13
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't change to anything... Ony option is USPS and its 200 with 205 in my cart... Lol
On your phone right? You have to click the URL where it says USPS.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #14
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I notice the bed bars may be powdercoated in some of the photos. Is this an option?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebm12 View Post
Are the bed tie downs applicable? Code is saying they are not. Also do 2 or 4 come in an order?
Sorry they are not
Quote:
Is your shipping estimator accurate?
It is, within a couple dollars at least on everything I've shipped so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
ha, yeah had to make sure people couldnt select something like USPS flat rate for a large item that needs to go fedex ground or Fastenal freight so I jacked up the price multiplier past a certain weight limit. Just have to select another option.
Quote:
Really? Whats your items in cart and Zip, let me play with the site a bit and see whats up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
I notice the bed bars may be powdercoated in some of the photos. Is this an option?
No PC in any photos, only some rattle can jobs by the buyers Sorry, no PC available
Old 12-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #16
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Sorry they are not

It is, within a couple dollars at least on everything I've shipped so far

ha, yeah had to make sure people couldnt select something like USPS flat rate for a large item that needs to go fedex ground or Fastenal freight so I jacked up the price multiplier past a certain weight limit. Just have to select another option.

Really? Whats your items in cart and Zip, let me play with the site a bit and see whats up

No PC in any photos, only some rattle can jobs by the buyers Sorry, no PC available
Got it working doh! LOL was operator error!
Old 12-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #17

Quote:
Got it working doh! LOL was operator error!

Wish I could change that layout on the shipping a tad, seems about 1/2 the people get a little confused there for some reason.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #18
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
$58 to ship hi lift mounts?
Old 12-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
$58 to ship hi lift mounts?
I'm guessing you have FedEx 2nd day selected, just need to use a different method.
Should be only $10.50 or so. Select USPS flat rate for shipping; They go in a medium flat rate box
Old 12-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #20
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, the u-bolts with the flip kits are for larger leaf packs right?