Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

The original! Relentless fab tailgate reinforcements

Old 08-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
mattn85 is on a distinguished road
mattn85's Tacoma Gallery
I would also like to order one of these for my tailgate, but I am wondering if anyone has them installed with a tonneau cover.

This is my cover: http://www.agricover.com/access/lorado/#close

Also, I have a slight bend in the bottom middle of mine (maybe .5 inch in the middle) would this be pulled straight when installing the new reinforcing plate?

Thanks for any info.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have experience fitting with tonneau's unfortunately so I can't give you a definitive answer
Old 08-27-2014, 07:25 PM   #23
tomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud oftomwil has much to be proud of

tomwil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattn85 View Post
Also, I have a slight bend in the bottom middle of mine (maybe .5 inch in the middle) would this be pulled straight when installing the new reinforcing plate?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-tailgate.html
Old 09-01-2014, 06:02 PM   #25
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM replied
Old 09-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #26
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
I like the diamondplate ones on your website, Is that the steel or aluminum?
Old 09-08-2014, 05:58 PM   #27

Its aluminum but we only offer them on special run here and there. They're not a standard stocked/fabricated style as they're less popular and sit around a while when we make them.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:15 AM   #28
ailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedailll1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ailll1's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ship to Canada? Couldn't find any info on your website...
Old 09-15-2014, 12:24 PM   #29
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone run one of these with a bestop? Curious if it will still sit flush.