Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #21
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
get a damn tube bender before your tires!
Old 06-04-2010, 09:24 PM   #22
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet dude! i need to get the 1st gen one going soon.

and yes they have a winch mount inside for the person who asked

Yes, Yes you do
Old 06-04-2010, 09:53 PM   #23
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Yes, Yes you do
we're going to work on it next week. Pics and additional info will come.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #24
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
Yes, Yes you do
not much longer haha i hope to have it up in 2 to 3 weeks so be ready if you want to get on the first order list because it will most likely be cheapest then.
Old 06-05-2010, 01:16 AM   #25
beastly bert is on a distinguished road
Marines: grunt
Name: albert
beastly bert's Tacoma Gallery
hey eerybody hows it going well i just recently joined this forum i have a 2010 tocoma xtend cab pre runner and i wanna make some changes to it my friend said i have to get rid of my shity stock parts haha
Old 06-05-2010, 02:07 AM   #27
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yep there is. The area inside is 8"x8"x32" iirc. Most winches are around 24" long, 6" deep and just under 8" high so it is tight, but they fit.
Thanks, any plan to add a light bar? Can it be added like all pros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I wish I had more money and you were closer.
I would be all over this if you were closer as well. I may have to make a road trip...
Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #29
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Thanks, any plan to add a light bar? Can it be added like all pros?

I would be all over this if you were closer as well. I may have to make a road trip...
i'm doing a trip to san diego this summer so if anyone wants a bumper delivered or you can meet me somewhere, it will most likely be a lot closer
Old 06-05-2010, 01:37 PM   #31
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm doing a trip to san diego this summer so if anyone wants a bumper delivered or you can meet me somewhere, it will most likely be a lot closer

Good to know. I have not decided yet on the bumper as I am waiting for a local guy because he is using my truck as the test truck. Depends on the deal that he gives me. But I am subscribed so let me know your plans to come down...it could change my decision. Thanks
Old 06-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #32
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Sweet. Good to know timicha. Do you know when your coming?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Good to know. I have not decided yet on the bumper as I am waiting for a local guy because he is using my truck as the test truck. Depends on the deal that he gives me. But I am subscribed so let me know your plans to come down...it could change my decision. Thanks
if i do its going to be in august or beggining of september. hopefully i'll be delivering a bunch of 1st gen bumpers on my way through cali too
Old 06-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #33
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
x2 on the request for a light bar like all pros, any idea on cost for this?

How does this bumper differ from all pros?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #34
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post

its way cooler duh haha jk i'll let eric answer this one
Old 06-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #35
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
and what about the air bag sensor, how does the bumper react to that?

it looks like all one piece right?

sorry about all the questions
Old 06-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #36

Quote:

Quote:
and what about the air bag sensor, how does the bumper react to that?

it looks like all one piece right?

sorry about all the questions
As of this point, I'll be doing a center hoop on 2 or 3 bumpers so as I build you'll see the pics of them. It will not be a bolt on accessory, rather welded onto the bumper during the build. It will probably cost around $75-100 for the hoop. The bumper differers from allpro in a few places...
-you can order custom touches to make it exactly what you want unlike allpro
-its entirely built out of 3/16, allpro's is not
-it is one solid piece so it should be tougher than allpro's bolt together design.
The bumper should not affect air bag sensors as they are inertia activated sensors mounted to the frame of the truck so the bumper leaves them in place and unaltered. However, the bumpers are sold as 'offroad use only' since I cant guarantee that the truck will still perform the same as from the factory without a lot of effort and money for the testing. No aftermarket bumper that I know of is truly tested to perform as factory, rather since none of them alter the factory sensors, the manufacturers assume proper function of the system.

Hope that makes sense, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:24 PM   #37

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As of this point, I'll be doing a center hoop on 2 or 3 bumpers so as I build you'll see the pics of them. It will not be a bolt on accessory, rather welded onto the bumper during the build. It will probably cost around $75-100 for the hoop. The bumper differers from allpro in a few places...
-you can order custom touches to make it exactly what you want unlike allpro
-its entirely built out of 3/16, allpro's is not
-it is one solid piece so it should be tougher than allpro's bolt together design.
The bumper should not affect air bag sensors as they are inertia activated sensors mounted to the frame of the truck so the bumper leaves them in place and unaltered. However, the bumpers are sold as 'offroad use only' since I cant guarantee that the truck will still perform the same as from the factory without a lot of effort and money for the testing. No aftermarket bumper that I know of is truly tested to perform as factory, rather since none of them alter the factory sensors, the manufacturers assume proper function of the system.

Hope that makes sense, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Makes a lot of sense. I will be looking forward to the bumper hoop.

Thanks again.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #38

Evening bump
Old 06-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Evening bump
bump your face
Old 06-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #40
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, want to bring a drill out or something to make my shackles fit? You're coming camping right?

Products Discussed in this Thread