Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2010, 11:18 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Eric, want to bring a drill out or something to make my shackles fit? You're coming camping right?
Yeah I am... I could, but where we gonna plug it in?
Old 06-05-2010, 11:23 PM   #42
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah I am... I could, but where we gonna plug it in?
in the bed of a TRD fool
Old 06-05-2010, 11:34 PM   #43
rentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to behold

Army: 13B
Name: Brent
rentbw's Tacoma Gallery
There is a good chance Im gonna be added to this list, Just gotta wait for a couple friends to pay me some $$ back.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:38 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentbw View Post
There is a good chance Im gonna be added to this list, Just gotta wait for a couple friends to pay me some $$ back.
Cool, just let me know when you're ready. Also, if you know you'll have the money soon, I take an initial deposit of 1/2 the purchase price, then the remaining portion once it's built and ready to ship. That way its not such a big hit at one time, and you can secure your spot on the list if you're serious about the purchase.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #45
rentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to beholdrentbw is a splendid one to behold

Army: 13B
Name: Brent
rentbw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool, just let me know when you're ready. Also, if you know you'll have the money soon, I take an initial deposit of 1/2 the purchase price, then the remaining portion once it's built and ready to ship. That way its not such a big hit at one time, and you can secure your spot on the list.
Should have an answer by the end of this week, hopefully the list doesnt fill up before then. but this definatly has to be the last mod for the year, lol
Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 AM   #46
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kevin
dwntwnall4u's Tacoma Gallery
"Base bumper weighs in at about 100-105lbs. "

Does anyone know the weight of the stock bumper?
Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #47
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
ill be intressed in one of these at a latter time when i have money haha
Old 06-06-2010, 10:51 AM   #48
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
can the bumper be used in conjunction with an all pro skid?

can you send me the install pdf, I cant seem to find.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:56 AM   #49
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Relentless - one more question, do the fog light holes you build allow for the stock fog lights to be installed in them?
Old 06-06-2010, 11:04 AM   #50
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
in the bed of a TRD fool
This. Or cordless, but guessing you don't have one.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwntwnall4u View Post
"Base bumper weighs in at about 100-105lbs. "

Does anyone know the weight of the stock bumper?
Probably only 30-40lbs. Its only a plastic shell with a little aluminum crush bar inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
ill be intressed in one of these at a latter time when i have money haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post

can you send me the install pdf, I cant seem to find.
I think so, but i'll look on their site and check. Also, I dont have install instructions just yet, but its pretty straight forward.
Quote:
Relentless - one more question, do the fog light holes you build allow for the stock fog lights to be installed in them?
No, the factory fogs clip into a molded plastic bucket in the factory bumper with a couple tabs to hold them in place, it would be too difficult to make a mount for them out of steel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
This. Or cordless, but guessing you don't have one.
Ha, didnt actually consider a cordless drill. I might be able to bring one....
Old 06-06-2010, 11:12 AM   #52
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks can't wait for the camping trip
Old 06-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #53

Quote:
Just looked at how their skid mounts, yeah it should fit just fine with my bumper.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:35 AM   #54
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
can you put up a pic of the gap between the body and your bumper does it rub when you flex?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:19 AM   #55
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Eric,
Have you decided on a finish for the bumpers?
I would most likely prefer none so I can do it here.
Or just a primer to protect from rust.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:47 AM   #56
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Man that's a sweet bumper...
Old 06-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
can you put up a pic of the gap between the body and your bumper does it rub when you flex?
yeah I can later, I'm on my iPhone now. I'll say it won't hit though, I've got slotted mounting holes so the overall height and side to side gap can be adjusted by as much as a 1/2" from the default position.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Eric,
Have you decided on a finish for the bumpers?
I would most likely prefer none so I can do it here.
Or just a primer to protect from rust.
For now, I'm just going to be shipping them in bare metal, or primered if requested. I want to make sure that they arent going to get messed up in shipping so I dont want to offer a fairly expensive powder coat or bedliner finish and have it go across the country only to arrive with scuffs/chips. It just seems like letting the buyer choose their own finish will be the best for now, and probably cheapest for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
Man that's a sweet bumper...
Thanks.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:42 PM   #59
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect,
Bare is good for me!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #60

Alright guys, I just dropped $1377.50 on a Pro-Tools heavy duty bender and tube notcher so I'll be ready for all the tube requests you guys can give me....

Products Discussed in this Thread