Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2010, 09:29 AM   #61
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
For now, I'm just going to be shipping them in bare metal, or primered if requested. I want to make sure that they arent going to get messed up in shipping so I dont want to offer a fairly expensive powder coat or bedliner finish and have it go across the country only to arrive with scuffs/chips. It just seems like letting the buyer choose their own finish will be the best for now, and probably cheapest for them.

Thanks.

What finish are on the 2 bumpers shown in the pics?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:15 AM   #63
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
ok sweet thanks whats the current wait time to get one made as of now?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:45 AM   #64
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonpj View Post
What finish are on the 2 bumpers shown in the pics?
My truck(white) is just some satin Rustoleum, the black truck is Rustoleum spray on bedliner. Only reason for paint on mine is during the build I got too busy with school (finals right now) to finish it perfectly so I hit it w/the spray paint to keep it from rusting until I could work on it more. I need to do a few finishing touches on mine, and then it will be sprayed with the bedliner as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cohrmundt View Post
^X2

i want to do mine like the pics
This stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
ok sweet thanks whats the current wait time to get one made as of now?
Currently its probably about 2 weeks + shipping time due to waiting on my tube bender for hoops on a couple of the bumpers, and a couple weekend trips planned (Nor-cal meet, and OR/WA Browns camp meet )
Old 06-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #65
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey, got some updated info from Fastenal, due to the volume i'll be shipping with them they're lowing rates. I updated the OP shipping info to reflect.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #67
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Cool looking forward to seeing the hoopdedoos.
I got Fastenels all around me !!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #68
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im watching, well see if I get my raise!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Cool looking forward to seeing the hoopdedoos.
I got Fastenels all around me !!!!!
Alright, keep posted. Remember, they will be welded to the bumper, so if its something you want then be sure to specify before it ships since it cant just be bolted on after the fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
Im watching, well see if I get my raise!!!
Here's to hoping!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #70
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
did you get around to taking that picture of the gapping at flex and sitting flat?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:18 AM   #71
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
did you get around to taking that picture of the gapping at flex and sitting flat?
Eric's out of town till later today so he'll probably do it later tonight or tomorrow when he's back
Old 06-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #72

s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
ok cool thanks! im tryin to save up i need like 200 more to buy one
Old 06-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #73
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
My lights arrived today, hopefully I can put them on soon and take some pictures of them on the bumper.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:33 PM   #74
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
My lights arrived today, hopefully I can put them on soon and take some pictures of them on the bumper.
What lights did you ordered ?? if you don't mind.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilus11 View Post
What lights did you ordered ?? if you don't mind.
The bumpers will be designed for the 4" Piaa's, but I just snagged a set of the cheapy $35 4" driving lights from walmart to try out also. Not sure if they'll be worth having or not, but for the price I thought I'd give them a try.

BTW, I'll be working on building your bumper tomorrow. Should be ready and shipped early in the week.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #76

Quote:
Quote:
ok cool thanks! im tryin to save up i need like 200 more to buy one
I'll snap a pic and post it in here in the morning, I just got back home and I've got a Final paper for my Hist356 class due at midnight to finish up still so I don't have time to do it now.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:34 AM   #77
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
The bumpers will be designed for the 4" Piaa's, but I just snagged a set of the cheapy $35 4" driving lights from walmart to try out also. Not sure if they'll be worth having or not, but for the price I thought I'd give them a try.

BTW, I'll be working on building your bumper tomorrow. Should be ready and shipped early in the week.
Thanks Eric. I was reffering to the make. Just curios to see what other guys are installing. I all ready ordered a set of Piaa 510 smr. They should be here about the same time your bumper will be.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #78

Quote:
Here it is at full flex(driver rear sitting on bump-stop, full droop on other side), around a 1/4", however this is with the bumper mounted in the middle of its mounting adjustment area so there is room to add another 1/4" to the gap if desired or needed. On flat, the gap is about 1/2". Sorry for cell phone pics, went to turn my camera on and the battery was dead.

Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #79

s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
ok sweet no rubbing issues?
Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM   #80

Quote:
ok sweet no rubbing issues?
Nope! I design them with body/frame flex, and variation of fit for each truck in mind when designing them.

Products Discussed in this Thread