Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #81
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbraeckel View Post
Eric,
Is there still room on this list? I've been shopping bumpers hard from here in Iraq and yours looks awesome! I've got a few other Taco owners here in my unit and we're all looking at doing some serious mods/wheeling when we get back to Ft. Lewis.
yessir, still room to get on the list. Let me know if you would like to but added, or have any questions.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #82
nitrus5 is on a distinguished road
nitrus5's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool looking bumper! Scraping some extra cash together for one. Any chance you'll have a picture of the light bar hoop?
Old 06-13-2010, 02:02 PM   #83
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrus5 View Post
Very cool looking bumper! Scraping some extra cash together for one. Any chance you'll have a picture of the light bar hoop?
Thank you for the compliment.
I will have a pic in a few days, my new bender arrives wednesday. I hope to get it setup, and bend a hoop for my own bumper by the time I leave to go to the Norcal meet on friday.

Also, Jbraeckel, added you to the list.
Old 06-13-2010, 08:44 PM   #84
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
virgilus11's Tacoma Gallery
Eric,,

Can you give us an idea about- how much did your suspension sag after you install the bumper ???. 1/2", 1/4" ???.

Thank you.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #85

Well, I have upgraded OME suspension: Heavy duty 885 springs and struts. I've also had a bumper on my truck the entire time the suspension has been on it so I dont have an exact number. If I had to say, probably about a 1/2". The bumper is only around 100lbs, and you remove probably 30lbs worth of factory junk so its only like adding 70lbs or so. Not that much weight really.
Btw. I've been working on your bumper, it'll probably be done tomorrow afternoon or tuesday and should ship at the end of the week.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:48 AM   #86
virgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirgilus11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Well, I have upgraded OME suspension: Heavy duty 885 springs and struts. I've also had a bumper on my truck the entire time the suspension has been on it so I dont have an exact number. If I had to say, probably about a 1/2". The bumper is only around 100lbs, and you remove probably 30lbs worth of factory junk so its only like adding 70lbs or so. Not that much weight really.
Btw. I've been working on your bumper, it'll probably be done tomorrow afternoon or tuesday and should ship at the end of the week.
Thank Eric,

I have Icon's and I think I need to adjust them a little. Mine are set to 1/2 lift only. Few turns and a good alignemnt after.
I just sent the last Pay-pal. You definetelly give me a good deal on that mesh. Thank you.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #87

No problem Virgil, its really not that hard to change it, so why charge a lot right? Thats what I thought. I got the final payment from you, Thanks.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #90
Tacotronn
TacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TacoTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah sure, what do you have in mind?
Maybe something simple just for the back like the regular fabtech ones or maybe a rear bumper with the tire gate holder. Gotta get something from you since I cant buy a bumper
Old 06-15-2010, 04:43 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTron View Post
Maybe something simple just for the back like the regular fabtech ones or maybe a rear bumper with the tire gate holder. Gotta get something from you since I cant buy a bumper
Wait, why cant you get a bumper from me?
I can do either style tire carrier for you. I'll be designing a rear bumper as soon as I get all the front bumper orders filled, so then I can design the tire carrier as well.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #93
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
Your bumpers look sharp.still trying to get my money together and waiting for a rear bumper with spare tire carrier design at the same time will still be able to use my yakima bike carrier.by that time there would be some nice pics on this thread.keep up the good work!
Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #94

Here are some pictures of Virgil's custom bumper with fogs mounted on my truck for an idea of what it looks like with them in.

Old 06-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #95
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
that looks pretty BA, cant wait to see what it looks like painted black
Old 06-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #96
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Nice !!!
Can't wait to see the tube bender results

Hmmmm, Shark teeth in the lower grill???
Too much perhaps?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
that looks pretty BA, cant wait to see what it looks like painted black
X2. I wasnt sure how it would look with the large cutout and mesh, but I think it came out really nice.

Also, I have 2 more sets of steel plates waiting to be welded and turned into bumpers, so you guys next on the list, stay tuned. I'll be out of town fri-sun for the norcal trip, but you'll be up real soon!
Old 06-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Nice !!!

Too much perhaps?
My CNC guy can cut anything you can imagine into it, so its definitely possible. Whether it would look good though, thats yet to be seen. lol.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:37 PM   #99
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH-MAN View Post
Nice !!!

Too much perhaps?
i vote shark teeth for sure haha
Old 06-17-2010, 06:22 AM   #100
Quote:
Here are some pictures of Virgil's custom bumper with fogs mounted on my truck for an idea of what it looks like with them in.

Yuuuummyy.
Can't wait to drool , a little, over. Powder coating ,, here I come.
This surpasse my expectations.
Thank you Eric.

Products Discussed in this Thread