Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #1041
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thickness of the shackle itself (Diameter).
Old 04-05-2011, 07:02 PM   #1043
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Thickness of the shackle itself (Diameter).

This ^
Old 04-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #1044
Costa09 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
quick question guys, I have 885 coils, will that be okay if I put the aluminium bumper on? Weight wise? Will that cause any sagging? I have OME 885 with top spacers.

Thanks
Old 04-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #1045
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
You should be fine
Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #1046
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
You should be fine
X2
Old 04-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #1047

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
You should be fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
X2
Awesome! Thanks for the quick answers. I did not plain on getting a replacement bumper when i got the lift now I want one. I Know he said the weight of the stock bumper was like 30-40 pounds so I am only going up 15 pounds. My truck already is sitting a little high in the front because of the spacers.

Thanks again! Just one more paycheck!
Old 04-09-2011, 02:06 PM   #1048
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa09 View Post
quick question guys, I have 885 coils, will that be okay if I put the aluminium bumper on? Weight wise? Will that cause any sagging? I have OME 885 with top spacers.

Thanks
I have the 885s with the aluminum bumper and a winch and it doesnt sag at all. Those 885s can handle a lot of weight. My truck may be a little lighter compared to yours stock because im a reg cab but you dont have 4wd so it'll be close. You can even choose to go with a winch in the future with the 885s.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #1049

Costa09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
I have the 885s with the aluminum bumper and a winch and it doesnt sag at all. Those 885s can handle a lot of weight. My truck may be a little lighter compared to yours stock because im a reg cab but you dont have 4wd so it'll be close. You can even choose to go with a winch in the future with the 885s.
Thanks man! i was hoping i was going to be able to pull it off!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #1050
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
any color changes?

my first time buggin please excuse me Eric
Old 04-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #1051
Crunchy Taco
blacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant futureblacktaco21 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
blacktaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any color changes?

my first time buggin please excuse me Eric
Old 04-11-2011, 11:11 PM   #1052
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Need some help/suggestions here guys...

I have 2 sets of Hella 700's that I would like to mount across the front of the bumper (within the grill width) without drilling another 4 holes in the top plate. ie, utilizing the 2 holes drilled by Eric as mounting points.

So what kind of mounting ideas can we come up with to secure 4 lights to some sort of "bar" and then mount that to the existing holes?

here is a crude visual

Attached Thumbnails
Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy-tw.jpg  
Old 04-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #1053
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys... some names will be changing this week. I've been real busy the last couple weeks finalizing some 1st gen Tacoma armor for a preorder that I needed to fill but now that I got that out of the way, I'll be back knocking out armor orders this week!

I could probably throw together a bolt on bar for you if you'd like me to Mojo...
Old 04-11-2011, 11:53 PM   #1054
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you have a pic of some full headlight protection kicking around Eric ?

Or maybe some DCLB slider pics ?

Busy enough ?

Lol
Old 04-12-2011, 12:01 AM   #1055
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Any chance you have a pic of some full headlight protection kicking around Eric ?

Busy enough ?

Lol
Still dont have pics of any of those yet.
3 sets of DCLB sliders shipped though, so should be getting some soon id imagine!
As for full top tube I still havent done a set on one of these new bumpers, so i'll just have to bite the bullet and knock one out so I have some stock photos of it.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #1056

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Still dont have pics of any of those yet.
3 sets of DCLB sliders shipped though, so should be getting some soon id imagine!
As for full top tube I still havent done a set on one of these new bumpers, so i'll just have to bite the bullet and knock one out so I have some stock photos of it.
Sweet

Thanks Eric
Old 04-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #1057
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I could probably throw together a bolt on bar for you if you'd like me to Mojo...
Thanks for the offer Eric! If you find a spare moment to ponder up some designs I would be very interested!

I understand how busy you are (OZ... Smartass ) so no big rush. I'm probably going to wire everything up this weekend so i'll be ready to toss the lights on when I figure out a way to mount them.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #1058
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Busy enough ?

Lol
When ever you get a chance I'd love to see this as well.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:11 AM   #1059

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
(OZ... Smartass )
I was kidding , but what did you expect
Old 04-12-2011, 10:54 AM   #1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Thanks for the offer Eric! If you find a spare moment to ponder up some designs I would be very interested!

I understand how busy you are (OZ... Smartass ) so no big rush. I'm probably going to wire everything up this weekend so i'll be ready to toss the lights on when I figure out a way to mount them.
Sounds good. Shoot me a PM with some guidelines of how you'd like the bar to function, and what lights it needs to fit, etc and i'll come up with something.

Products Discussed in this Thread