Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Relentless Fab '05-11 Tacoma plate bumpers buy

I am now accepting orders for my 2005-2011 Tacoma CNC cut plate off-road winch bumpers at a special introductory price.
This is a limited time special, so act quickly if you want one!

Bumper highlights:
* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure with additional frame reinforcement plates standard for heavy recovery and winching applications, winch mounting plate (for 8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches with the standard 4.5x10 mounting pattern only), 3/4" thick steel recovery points, hi-lift notches, and grade-8 hardware is standard!
* Optional recessed fog light cutouts for 4" Piaa or similar fog/driving lights
* Optional top tubing. Center light bar hoop, or full front end guards available
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the CNC waterjet shop. (at a surprisingly low extra cost!!) This is your chance to make your bumper unique!!! I can also do any custom mods to the basic design (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.

Pricing:
*Base plate bumper with standard 3/4" thick recovery points, hi-lift notches points, in bare steel: $750 + shipping
Upgrade to light 1/4" thick 5052 weight aluminum for +$125. ($875 + shipping for Aluminum version)

Add-on's
*Recessed fog light mounts for 4" aftermarket lights: add $50
*Center grille section tube hoop, 1.75" dia tube: add $75
*Summit guard, hoop with brace bars add $110
Summit guard with 3-hole filler trianglesadd $130
*Predator guard full top 3 hoop tubing (center section and headlight protection, 1.75" tube): add $150
*Other custom requests: $TBD Ex. Custom CNC cut 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid, or other logos/images for only about $20 additional!
*Modified to fit on trucks with body lift! Please note amount of body lift when ordering, 1"-3" mods available +$25 (Relentless Exclusive.) PICS

Shipping: *new lower prices*
Shipping is through Fastenal, basic pricing may vary slightly depending on your location and the final weight of your bumper. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home address. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 105lbs base bumper) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, or my time of packaging them, all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you i'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!

Shipping price breakdown by location:
Pacific time zone: $75
Mtn time zone: $100
Central time zone: $125
Eastern time zone: $150
Hawaii: $150

*** If interested in ordering rock sliders or a rear bumper in addition to a front bumper, I can ship them together for only an additional +$20/item to the prices listed above. For the guys on the east coast, this can save you as much as $260 versus buying and shipping each item separately!!!

Notes:
see attached PDF file for my product liability disclaimer statement.

Installation will require minor vehicle modification: removal of factory tow hooks, removal and minor trimming or bending of some thin sheet metal grille/light supports from behind the factory bumper, trimming of excess plastic inner fender liner from bottom of front fender wells. These modifications are illustrated in photos lower on the page.

Orders list:
Color coding: Green once deposit is received, Blue during build, and red once final payment has been made and bumper has shipped.
1. Virgilus11 (Base + custom cut center + fogs)
2. cohrmundt (base bumper w/custom 'TRD' cut in skid, and modded for 3" body lift)
3. OH-MAN (base + fogs + hoop)
4. railman04 (base + fogs)
5. chickenmunga (base bumper)
6. Cmytacoma (cohrmundt's first 'TRD' bumper w/ no body lift mod)
7. jbraeckel (base bumper)
8. wmflyfisher (base + fogs + custom tube)
9. Lrgrnr (base + fogs + hoop w/side bars)(and hybrid sliders)
10. oatiger (base + fogs + hoop)
11. ttylerr (base + fogs + primer) Arranging shipping to Canada
12. Oswego (Base + fogs)(and sliders)
13. Carolina_Boy (base + fogs + light mount holes on top plate)
14. Iluvtea (base + fogs + 'TACOMA' in top face + cutout winch structure+ hoop w/side bars)
15. MY50cal (Base + fogs + 2 sets light tabs) (and hybrid sliders)

Other orders:
1. All.on.black (base+fogs+hoop+custom mods)
2. Stockplus (Base + fogs + ulti-mount)
3. Tacotron (Base bumper modded for 3" body lift)
4. Jordan F. (base + fogs) will pick up (and rear bumper when avail.)
5. theFerg (base + fogs+ hoop w/side bars + set light tabs)
6. Kessler89 (base + hoop)
7. EDC (base + fogs+ hoop) (and rear bumper with swing out tire carrier when avail.)
8. GSK9 B1T3 (base + fogs + hoop w/ side bars and 3 light mounting holes on top plate, and set of 2x3 hybrid sliders w/ kickouts.) (and rear HC bumper when avail.)
9. cancelled/refunded
10. OZ-T ALUMINUM base bumper + fogs. No winch cutout.
11. mck419 (base + fogs + hoop)(and high clearance rear )
12. especk (ALUMINUM base bumper)(and steel rear)
13. Dblake79 (base+fogs+hoop w/side bars+ 2 light tabs)
14. Nightstr (base(1'R')+fogs+hoop+rattle can black)(meet)
15. SuthernTaco07 (base+fogs)
16. Fatsac (Aluminum base+fogs and steel rear bumper)(on hold)
17. Dstephan (Aluminum base+ fogs+ hoop)
18. TSTaco (Aluminum base+fogs+hoop w/side bars + base rear)
19. HDsnow (Base+ fogs + ulti-mount) (need asap due to replacement after accident)
20. Littledvl (base+fogs. ship w/rear bumper order)
21. takaya49 (Base+fogs+powdercoat+2 d-shackles)(pick up)
22. BEEFY CHEESY TACO (Aluminum base+ fogs+ hoop w/side bars) (and rear, and sliders)
23. Blacktaco21 (Base+ fogs+ hoop w/side bars) (and sliders)
24. CRF69 (Base+ fogs+ hoop w/side bars)
25. ink junky (ALUMINUM base+ fogs+ hoop w/side bars) (and DCSB hybrid sliders)
26. 06rubi (base+fogs) (and HC rear w/hidden hitch, and hybrid weld on sliders w/ 2 pc kickouts)
(list is no longer updated for current orders)

Customer Review of bumper:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...er-review.html

When ordering, please keep in mind I have a pretty busy schedule and I'm a 1 man show, so please be patient with me. I will build as quickly as possible(though time til receiving your order is still a matter of months, not weeks with my order load), but im not going to sacrifice quailty or attention to detail in order to ship products any quicker. Fast as possible turn around, high quality products, and customer satisfaction is my goal!!!

I will be constantly updating this thread with information to better answer any questions that arise, feel free to ask a question if there is something you don't see an answer to.

Bumper sample images:
Base steel bumper with fog light recesses and Summit guard tube with filler plates

Base steel, fog light cutouts, and summit tube

ALUMINUM base+fogs+Predator Guard from 2" tube

My old personal truck and bumper: Base w/ fogs and center hoop

Chickenmunga's Base bumper:

Littledevil's Base bumper with fog light recesses:

Available custom CNC cut lettering/logo's etc. Inquire for cost(usually an additional $25 or less).

Solid 3/4" steel recovery point and welds close-up:

Here are some pics of my 'Uliti-Mount' Receiver hitch system mounted in a bumper. New orders will still receive the slot and mounting holes for a regular fairlead to be installed if you wish to remove the receiver and permanent mount your winch the regular way in the future instead.

Aluminum bumper sample pics (winch holes deleted at customer request. (They're still standard on Aluminum bumpers, just like the steel bumper)

Some of my customers' trucks:

Mck419's: Base+ fogs+ hoop

Lrgrnr's: Base+ fogs+ hoop w/side bars(summit guard)

WMflyfisher's: Base+fogs+summit guard

Tacotron's base bumper with TRD cut (3" BL version):

Cohrmundt's Base bumper w/ TRD cut and 3" BL mods:

Here are some pictures of the minor mods required to install:
After removing the grille and factory plastic bumper 'shell'

1. remove this sheet metal cross bar via the 4- 10mm nuts.

2. The mounts for it on each side initially look like this:

Also note the transport tie-down loop in the lower right corner of the picture; that will need to be trimmed off flush with the frame crossmember.

Shave the sheet metal corner mounts down to look similar to this and then re-install the 2 10mm nuts.
It may help to test fit the bumper after shaving a little so you don't cut more than necessary; You just don't want contact between them:

Lastly, this is an illustration of how trimming the black plastic inner fender liner will look after it's cut. I just use the knife on my my Leatherman, or a razor to trim it but some snips or even a cutoff tool on a dremel or grinder will do.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Relentless_fab_disclaimer 3.pdf (1.61 MB, 100 views)
Old 06-04-2010, 01:14 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-04-2010, 03:03 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
do these bumpers have a winch mounting area??
Old 06-04-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
sweet dude! i need to get the 1st gen one going soon.

and yes they have a winch mount inside for the person who asked
Old 06-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
How much does it weigh?...Just curious.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:04 AM   #8
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks 1337taco for the additional pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
do these bumpers have a winch mounting area??
yes they do. They can handle any non-integrated solenoid winch in the 8000-9500lb range with an overall height of less than 8"(every one i've seen).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
way sic!
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
looks great

If I had a 4x4, I would definitely buy one.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
How much does it weigh?...Just curious.
Base bumper weighs in at about 100-105lbs.

Also, if anyone who has PMed me is reading this right now, I'm typing responses right now.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I am in.
PM on the way!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #11
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a TV. So many things I want!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
sweet dude! i need to get the 1st gen one going soon.

and yes they have a winch mount inside for the person who asked
im anxious about the one for the first gen!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #13
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
can you post pictures of ramming something, JK. Looks really nice when I get more money Ill get back to you.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #14
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
these look pretty sick!

do you have any plans for making a tube prerunner bumper?

oh and it looks like your gonna need new tires soon eric
Old 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im anxious about the one for the first gen!!!
ya me too i'm getting anxious to get this going! hopefully there will be as much interest from my 1st gen people haha
Old 06-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by benca1 View Post
man this bumper is awesome .. what about making one without any top holes at all and just have the bottom 3 circles? will enough air be able to get in ? i would think so ?
Yeah, that would probably be fine as long as you dont intend on running a winch. Let me know if you want on the list....
Old 06-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
these look pretty sick!

do you have any plans for making a tube prerunner bumper?

oh and it looks like your gonna need new tires soon eric
Thanks. I will build any product there is a demand for, even one-off custom stuff. I just need my tube bender before I can do a prerunner bumper.
As for tires..... a new set of 35x12.50 KM2's are probably going to be on in a few weeks. Just need to sell a few bumpers so I can afford them.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Eric, is there room for a winch in there? What size? Looks like it will be a snug fit. Interested to see which ones will fit in there. I hope something like Warn or Superwinch.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:41 PM   #19
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Thanks. I will build any product there is a demand for, even one-off custom stuff. I just need my tube bender before I can do a prerunner bumper.
As for tires..... a new set of 35x12.50 KM2's are probably going to be on in a few weeks. Just need to sell a few bumpers so I can afford them.
get a damn tube bender before your tires!
Old 06-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Eric, is there room for a winch in there? What size? Looks like it will be a snug fit. Interested to see which ones will fit in there. I hope something like Warn or Superwinch.
Yep there is. The area inside is 8"x8"x32" iirc. Most winches are around 24" long, 6" deep and just under 8" high so it is tight, but they fit.

Products Discussed in this Thread