LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 2nd Gen Tacoma products

Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #21
High Speed, Low Drag
solidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to behold
solidcopy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
-2" tube HREW rock sliders, and hybrid 2" square/round sliders. Made of .120 wall tube, with 1/4" gussets and frame plates included. $300-400 /set depending on style
Hybrid style:
I am interested in a set of sliders just like this. Can you please PM me to discuss cost, shipping, ETA, etc. Also, I am still interested in that hidden winch mount.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:21 AM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
I'd love to see a low profile skid set up with a redesigned stainless crossoverpipe to gain additional clearance. Something like the URD X pipe but that uses the stock rear cats (is street legal) and a lower profile skid plate sold as a package. Any chances of something like that being offered?
I dont think I'll have anything with a redesigned crossover pipe anytime soon, but once I grow a bit more it could happen in the future. Also, on the skids, what are you referring to when you say low profile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidcopy View Post
I am interested in a set of sliders just like this. Can you please PM me to discuss cost, shipping, ETA, etc. Also, I am still interested in that hidden winch mount.
PMed
Old 07-19-2010, 06:16 PM   #23
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I dont think I'll have anything with a redesigned crossover pipe anytime soon, but once I grow a bit more it could happen in the future. Also, on the skids, what are you referring to when you say low profile?
Bud Built skids have a spacer to accomidate the hanging crossover and a 1" improvement in ground clearance can be had with a crossover reroute/replacement. I would basically like this same feature to improve ground clearance... I think designing the skid plate and exhaust crossover to start as flush as possible and work together rather than removing a spacer on an assembly designed to work with the factory crossover could be made lower profile than even the Bud Built skid. Plus all that going to an exhaust shop and having work custom done is annoying if someone could offder it all at once.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #25
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Eric , is your bumper possible in aluminium ?
Old 08-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #26
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Can you pm me info on the sliders. Shipping is to Littleton CO 80120. 2010 Double Cab Short Bed.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:07 PM   #28
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderbrat View Post
eric move farther north. It would be easier to road trip to get shit.
Haha. I actually might be moving a little farther north at some point this year.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #29
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
`3``alright, i ordered a retrofit kit from the retrofitsource.com. i just ordered a set of mini morimoto ds2 projectors and 5000k morimoto bulbs and gatling surrounds with the morimoto ballasts 35 watt. i had originally wanted to order the denso ballasts but nate at retro source said that the denso ballasts that while weather proof are not completely sealed so i went with the morimoto's. lol he even told me to check out this vid on youtube with morimoto ballasts working completly underwater. i just hope i can get my stock headlights apart to do the retro fit. seeing as i have originally used silicon to seal them after doing the bhlm i just hope that heating them to take them apart works again.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:54 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
sorry wrong thread lol.
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
lol but while i'm in this thread do you make sliders for a regular cab?
Yeah I do. Check here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...uy-feeler.html
Old 01-01-2011, 05:27 PM   #33
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidcopy View Post
What do you mean by this? A front receiver hitch or a way to mount a winch inside the factory bumper?

Something like this? http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=57527

Also, those sliders are bad-ass. I am gonna have to order a set.
Any pictures of this winch mount?
Old 03-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #34
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
any progress ever made with the skid development? im thinkin i wanna spend some loot this summer and skids are gonna be included in the bumper and slider purchase.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #35
super white tac32 will become famous soon enoughsuper white tac32 will become famous soon enough
super white tac32's Tacoma Gallery
PM'D
Old 01-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by super white tac32 View Post
PM'D
Didnt receive one from you?
Old 01-02-2012, 10:16 AM   #37
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
any progress ever made with the skid development? im thinkin i wanna spend some loot this summer and skids are gonna be included in the bumper and slider purchase.
Good question.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
Do you offer any hilift mounts?
Not quite yet. Soon though.
Old 01-02-2012, 10:20 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Good question.
haha I was talking about skids with Max at my shop the other night. I was planning on trying to work on them this week, but not sure that will happen with other things i've got going. They are something I'm trying to get knocked out though!
Old 01-02-2012, 10:25 AM   #40
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Yes we also talked about them, and I want some! If you need a naked 2nd gen for measurements or test fits let me know (available Mondays & Tuesdays).