Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 2nd Gen Tacoma products

Old 01-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Yes we also talked about them, and I want some! If you need a naked 2nd gen for measurements or test fits let me know (available Mondays & Tuesdays).
OK thanks Randy. Might have to take you up on that at some point
Old 01-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #42
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
OK thanks Randy. Might have to take you up on that at some point
PMed you my #
Old 02-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #43
toyoteron is on a distinguished road
Name: Myles
toyoteron's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent about some sliders.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:58 PM   #44
Lanman144 is on a distinguished road

Name: Landon
Lanman144's Tacoma Gallery
Headache rack

Where can I get one of those headache racks?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #45
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanman144 View Post
Where can I get one of those headache racks?
Give us a call! They're custom built, to order.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:16 AM   #46
AznTRD is on a distinguished road

AznTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Hey,

I see you guys are really busy, I just have a quick question. I'm looking for bolt-on hybrid rock rails for my 2012 DCSB, but I want them to double as step rails. I saw this pictured that you had posted and it looks like what I'm looking for. How far do these stand out from the rocker panels?

Thanks
Old 01-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #48

AznTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. How much with the half kickout shipped to 33624?
Old 01-08-2014, 12:56 PM   #49

You'd be looking at approx $491.10 for weld on style, w/ TW discount applied and $150 freight included.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #50

AznTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, meant how much for the bolt-on version.. Thx
Old 01-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #52

AznTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good, I'll send you a PM
Old 02-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #53
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
So what are the gains of bolt on vs. weld on sliders or vice versa? Because either way there is some weakening of the frame with holes and welding I'm trying to figure out which I'd rather do haha
Old 02-12-2014, 08:32 PM   #54

my bolt on are no-drill (optional drilling to maximize strength, but not required for basic install) so no worry about weakening the frame with them by adding a bunch of holes. Even with weld on, which in my opinion is stronger ultimately, I believe you would be effectively strengthening the frame of the truck by adding the additional rails secured solidly to it.
Benefit to bolt on is the ability to remove the rails to resell or for paint touch up's, or even eventual replacement should you happen to damage one. Benefit to weld on is they're stronger- they dont deflect as much when used to their fullest offroad.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:41 PM   #55
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Ah, damage is kind of a big benefit of bolt on I never thought of that one considering these things are supposed to be pretty damn strong. Interesting though, I'll keep that in mind that yours are no drill. I just got my truck and I wanna beef it up slowly but surely and I wanna get the sliders before lift just in case I do go somewhere stock height I don't bust up my rocker panels
Old 02-12-2014, 08:49 PM   #56

yeah, they're tough for sure. It's pretty rare to mess up a slider, but I've seen it on dedicated off road rigs that see a lot of trail use and slam around in the boulders. I've never personally damaged a set to where they would need to be replaced, both in the 3 years I had a set on my last truck and the nearly 4 years I've had the current set on my truck now.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:54 PM   #57

Law Enforcement:
Relentless Fab. 2nd Gen Tacoma products

Yeah I'm just trying to figure out whether I wanna pay weld them on properly for the strength or go the less hassle route and just bolt them.... Or just bolt and then weld them.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #58
TheSurvivalist is on a distinguished road

TheSurvivalist's Tacoma Gallery
What's your current wait time on a set of bolt on sliders?
Old 02-13-2014, 11:47 AM   #60
TheSurvivalist is on a distinguished road

TheSurvivalist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
approx 4mo
Ok, thanks.