Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Relentless Fab. 2nd Gen Tacoma products

Old 06-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Post Relentless Fab. 2nd Gen Tacoma products

Here's a basic list of some of our products, all available to view on our website at: http://www.relentlessfabrication.us/...sort=priceDesc

-front plate winch bumpers and rear plate bumpers. Trail-proven high clearance designs, clean lines, and very strong too! Customizations are possible- Make it your own!
- rock sliders (many options to get exactly what you want!)
- skid plates (steel or aluminum to suit your needs!)
- Steel or aluminum tailgate reinforcements
- steel or aluminum fabricated bed rail caps(replace the plastic!)
- Headache racks
- bed cargo cross bars
- CB antenna hood mounts
- Hilift bed rail mounts
- and more coming!

We'll be developing custom LED bar mounts, hidden winch mounts, and more soon!

Old 07-02-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Dezert05 is on a distinguished road
Name: Cory
Dezert05's Tacoma Gallery
Any news on the hi-lift bed rail mounts?
Old 07-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
how are the sliders going?
Old 07-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #5
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can build sliders at any time. I've now got everything necessary to build em, so if you're interested in a set hit me up! Any style you like...
Old 07-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #6
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
wow looks good
Old 07-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #7

Thanks man.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 AM   #8
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh wow, I didn't even pay attention to the sliders in the final 2 pics Do they come with a finish or powdercoat? Or no because of the risks in shipping them.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:44 AM   #9

Bare metal would be the easiest, but the guy that CNC cuts the steel for my bumpers also powdercoats so I have a good shop at hand. I could probably wrap the sliders well enough to handle oregon to so-cal freight shipping, but couldn't guarantee perfect survival of the powdercoating.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #10
MASTER CHIEF

It would probably best to rattle can them for easy touch ups in case anything did happen. How much would weld on sliders for a DC SB be? possible with kickouts at the end. And shipping to 92646?
Old 07-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #11

Yeah I agree, thats why I just use spray on bedliner on my own sliders. Are you wanting full round tube, hybrid round/square, or full square tube? I could do right around $325 + shipping depending on final specs (ex, kickouts would cost a tad more). If I ship through Fastenal it'll probably only be around $50-75 but I can check other methods, like UPS, as well if you'd like me to.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #12
MASTER CHIEF

Does hybrid offer any advantages, or is it just for aesthetics and a little pricier? And i think I like the look of a kickout, but I'm not sure if it's needed.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #13

I think the Hybrid style is a bit tougher if you like the look of them, I prefer it myself. As for the kickout, I don't have them on my own, but I could see where they could come in handy. However there are other places where I dont think I would have wanted them also, so its pretty much up to the buyer. The only places where I really wouldn't have wanted them are extremely tight trails where they could snag the truck on an obstacle and prevent travel, or bump the back end of the truck over into a tree, rock, etc. on the opposite side. But thats only for a select few people I'd think.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #14
High Speed, Low Drag
solidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to beholdsolidcopy is a splendid one to behold
solidcopy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco
-Front hidden winch mounts to work with factory bumper ($250-300 base price?)
What do you mean by this? A front receiver hitch or a way to mount a winch inside the factory bumper?

Something like this? http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=57527

Also, those sliders are bad-ass. I am gonna have to order a set.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidcopy View Post
What do you mean by this? A front receiver hitch or a way to mount a winch inside the factory bumper?

Something like this? http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum...ad.php?t=57527

Also, those sliders are bad-ass. I am gonna have to order a set.
Yes, very similar to that style, but fully CNC cut for a very clean look and a perfect fit! Not just a receiver hitch, but a full winch mount. I can do sliders whenever you want. I keep building front bumpers back to back and its getting a little monotonous, I could use a little change. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
Any word on when you're going to put out a rear bumper?
Realistically, probably about a month from now. I have a few 2nd gen front bumpers to build, then I'll design the rear one.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #17
mgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgage10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
mgage10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mgage10 Send a message via Skype™ to mgage10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10
Any word on when you're going to put out a rear bumper?
Realistically, probably about a month from now. I have a few 2nd gen front bumpers to build, then I'll design the rear one.

Sounds good. I'm in the market for one that's beefier. Any idea of potential price?
Old 07-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
Sounds good. I'm in the market for one that's beefier. Any idea of potential price?
Not yet, I need to determine my costs first. But I will maintain competitive pricing with my competition.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:52 PM   #20
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to see a low profile skid set up with a redesigned stainless crossoverpipe to gain additional clearance. Something like the URD X pipe but that uses the stock rear cats (is street legal) and a lower profile skid plate sold as a package. Any chances of something like that being offered?