Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Other Relentless Fab. products

Old 12-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #301
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Damn, that was quick!

On small parts I am!
Backed up on large item builds though.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 PM   #302
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post

On small parts I am!
Backed up on large item builds though.
Forgot to update. Bracket shipped super fast! Got it in 2 days No stickers with small products?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #303
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Should be a decal in every box I ship unless it somehow got forgotten. Check the edges and bottom inside box?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #304
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Should be a decal in every box I ship unless it somehow got forgotten. Check the edges and bottom inside box?
Nada
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #305
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery
Are these still available?

Do you have pictures of lights mounted on the bracket? Seems like hood won't open with light or antenna mounted.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Nada
PM me and I'll mail you a couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post
Are these still available?

Do you have pictures of lights mounted on the bracket? Seems like hood won't open with light or antenna mounted.
Yes they're available at www.relentlessfabrication.us
There are pictures earlier in the thread of them with lights and antennas, antennaes clear with hood open as do most small lights
They're also on sale till midnight pst
Old 12-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #308
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
I bought one of your U-Bolt Flip Kits yesterday. I will post some pictures once I get it and get it installed.

ETA: U-Bolt flip kit showed up the other day, just need to paint the plate and install it. I will post some pictures ass I get that done. The kit looks very solid, some very nice 9/16" U-Bolts and the up-bends in the plate ends are very nice.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
I bought one of your U-Bolt Flip Kits yesterday. I will post some pictures once I get it and get it installed.
Going in the mail today.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #310
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
Are you working on a gas tank skid for the tacomas by any chance yet?
Old 01-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBIETACO View Post
Are you working on a gas tank skid for the tacomas by any chance yet?
Its on the list of things to design!
Old 04-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #312
Mugambo is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Mugambo's Tacoma Gallery
Eric it's Todd I hope you are doing well.

I was wondering if I could head down to the shop maybe this next week and see if you could make me a bracket for some HID's I have?
Old 04-25-2013, 11:25 PM   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugambo View Post

I was wondering if I could head down to the shop maybe this next week and see if you could make me a bracket for some HID's I have?
Sure Todd, come on by next week some time. New location though- 595 spice island dr suite #2.
Old 04-26-2013, 01:33 PM   #314
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And talk to him about sliders instead of steps.
Quote:
I think I might need to invest into some type of step cause I have blown out at least 8 shorts/pants in the last year. Its getting expensive lol
Old 05-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #316
slinkey11 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Gabe
slinkey11's Tacoma Gallery
Just put on the relentless cb/aux light hood brackets. Very sturdy and do not vibrate. Great product thank you very much sir.

Now to the pics

The picture kinda looks like the light brackets are hitting the windshield but they are not there is actually about 1/2 inch of space between the bracket and windshield.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #317

Glad you like them, and thanks for sharing the pics!
Old 05-21-2013, 01:42 AM   #318
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, Will your 05+ Full Skid Plate Set fit a 2013 DCLB?

If so, any idea on a reasonably cheap way to ship to Hawaii?

Lastly, what is the total shipping weight for all 3 skid plates? Thanks!
Old 05-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #319
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they will fit.
No idea on shipping weight or cost.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky73 View Post
Eric, Will your 05+ Full Skid Plate Set fit a 2013 DCLB?

If so, any idea on a reasonably cheap way to ship to Hawaii?

Lastly, what is the total shipping weight for all 3 skid plates? Thanks!
Yes, they fit all 05+ Prerunner and 4x4.
I can ship them to hawaii via Fastenal. Its kind of a 'slow boat' method and they get delivered to one of their stores on the the islands where you then pick them up. If you want to check into their locations, enter your ZIP here:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/location...on=selectStore
I'm going to estimate that shipping a set over would be around $150 with them. Total skid weight is 135 for all 3/16" steel skids