Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Other Relentless Fab. products

Old 05-22-2013, 12:09 AM   #321
Sparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
Sparky73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yes, they fit all 05+ Prerunner and 4x4.
I can ship them to hawaii via Fastenal. Its kind of a 'slow boat' method and they get delivered to one of their stores on the the islands where you then pick them up. If you want to check into their locations, enter your ZIP here:
http://www.fastenal.com/web/location...on=selectStore
I'm going to estimate that shipping a set over would be around $150 with them. Total skid weight is 135 for all 3/16" steel skids

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. I'll look into it and let you know.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #323
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Does anyone anywhere make a hood hinge cb antenna mount for a first gen? I would like to have one!
I know a guy that makes em for first gens, but they're weld on... If you don't have a problem welding a bracket to your truck then I'll let him know
Old 09-27-2013, 10:35 AM   #324
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Does anyone anywhere make a hood hinge cb antenna mount for a first gen? I would like to have one!
Hood mounts like the second gens are hard to do, I tried and by the time you cut enough away it from the truck and then try to brace the mount its just not sturdy enough, but I made a set for mine that weld onto the curve of the fender..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
I know a guy that makes em for first gens, but they're weld on... If you don't have a problem welding a bracket to your truck then I'll let him know
I guess this is the post you were telling me about on IG?
Old 09-27-2013, 07:38 PM   #325
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
Hood mounts like the second gens are hard to do, I tried and by the time you cut enough away it from the truck and then try to brace the mount its just not sturdy enough, but I made a set for mine that weld onto the curve of the fender..

I guess this is the post you were telling me about on IG?
Lol. Yepp.
Old 09-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #326
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Yeahhhhhh not too big of a fan of welding the bracket. The whole Cb thing is kinda an impulse decision and I may want to get rid of it in the future. I have been looking at the generic hood channel mount from Firestik. I wonder how close I could mount it to the windshield...
Old 01-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #327
2004Yotadtc is on a distinguished road

Name: JAIME
2004Yotadtc's Tacoma Gallery
Do you make any brackets for a led light bar for the roof and hood brackets for leds?
Old 01-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #328
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
They're coming. We're picking up a line of LED lights and plan to make mounts for them pretty soon. Just got the first batch of lights this week.....
Old 03-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #329
itsryan is on a distinguished road
itsryan's Tacoma Gallery
Beside the Rigid lights, does anyone know anyother lights that work(as in open hood and clear wipers) with the hood hinge mounts?
Old 03-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #330
slinkey11 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Gabe
slinkey11's Tacoma Gallery
go back one page post #316. I posted pictures of some you can get on ebay that work with no issues.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #331
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
With the hood hinge lights can you re-use the factory bolts?
Old 05-08-2014, 11:18 AM   #332
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 423 TACO View Post
With the hood hinge lights can you re-use the factory bolts?
yes. Brackets mount with the factory bolts.
Old 05-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #333
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Figured so just wanted to double check. Received mine this week shipping was quick, thanks!
Old 06-07-2014, 01:34 PM   #334
Navar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNavar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Navar's Tacoma Gallery
hey, I like your products! I am specifically interested in the bed bars. couple of questions.

Can you mount the roof top tents like the CVT tents?
Can you mount different accessories to them like fork mounts for bikes ect?

Thanks
Old 06-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #335
happyjack87 is on a distinguished road
happyjack87's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for possible future order.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #336
Haws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud ofHaws has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Shawn
Haws's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered up some bed bars a few days ago... Pretty dang excited. Little worried about if my bed rails holding the weight of my tent. Anyone know if Ill need to reinforce something?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:29 PM   #337
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Roof mounts for LED bar..

info on em? i see them on your site, but wanted to know if they use the pre-existing roof rack holes, and if they work with 50" radius bars.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:29 PM   #338

Yes, use factory holes on double cab models, just measure/mark the locations of the holes and drill through the rubber gutter directly above them then bolt the brackets on top of the rubber. They're designed to fit radius 50" bars, but not the rigids as they have different mounting (2 screws per side of bar)
Old 09-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #339
____livevil____
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yes, use factory holes on double cab models, just measure/mark the locations of the holes and drill through the rubber gutter directly above them then bolt the brackets on top of the rubber. They're designed to fit radius 50" bars, but not the rigids as they have different mounting (2 screws per side of bar)
sweeeeet.. thanks man! ill be contacting you guys soon then. my Bar comes in tomorrow, so ill just double check how they mount on the side.

as far as how low they sit the bar down on the windshield.. is it a general position that all roof mounts sit the bar, or do some position it lower or higher than others. would like it as low and streamlined as possible for garage clearance and aesthetics sake.
Old 09-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #340

yes some manufacturers have different heights, ours sit about the lowest I believe. They're actually about flush with the roof as you look rearward since they're on the sloped part by the top of the windshield.