Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Other Relentless Fab. products

Old 01-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #21
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Any pics of this?
X2 im trying to figure out where to mount a light for my bed.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #22
fka unregistered lurker...
munkel is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
munkel's Tacoma Gallery
Any more ideas for a bed bar? I want one with 3 tabs, one in the center and one on each end, I will have a center light facing back and the lights on the side facing outwards. I would like the hi-lift base to come straight off the bar not dropped down if possible as I have a dirtbike in the back on weekends. Think that's doable?
Old 04-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #23
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkel View Post
Any more ideas for a bed bar? I want one with 3 tabs, one in the center and one on each end, I will have a center light facing back and the lights on the side facing outwards. I would like the hi-lift base to come straight off the bar not dropped down if possible as I have a dirtbike in the back on weekends. Think that's doable?
completely doable! I'll shoot you a PM and we can discuss it.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #26
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
interested in the bed bars, im looking to use two of them to mount a cargo/roof rack in my bed, would these work for that?
Yeah, I could do them out of 1.75" or 2" tube and they'd be nice and solid for ya
Old 04-14-2011, 01:27 PM   #27
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Yeah, I could do them out of 1.75" or 2" tube and they'd be nice and solid for ya
sounds like a plan then, can we get two of them added to my front/rear bumper and slider order then and ship them together still? also I am assuming the 45* angle is going upward from the side of the bed rails? Pic maybe if you have one available?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Yo Eric would it be possible to throw 2 bed bars on my order and have it sent with the rest of my stuff?
whadda you want them to do?
Like hold lights, hi-lift, mount a RTT, etc?

Edit:
My bad, already discussed that.
Yeah no problem, once I get going on your order we'll settle on a price and everything. You're correct on the design, having the 45 bend up from the ends. They'll mount to the bed rails with a couple bolts too so you can adjust where they mount.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #30
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whadda you want them to do?
Like hold lights, hi-lift, mount a RTT, etc?

Edit:
My bad, already discussed that.
Yeah no problem, once I get going on your order we'll settle on a price and everything. You're correct on the design, having the 45 bend up from the ends. They'll mount to the bed rails with a couple bolts too so you can adjust where they mount.
awesome! I'm going to mount a cargo rack to it for my spare tire, high lift jack, shovel and other gear. These will be perfect! I appreciate it!

oh yeah, do you have the length of the bar from the top of one 45 degree bend to the other? also how high from the bed rail do they go up?
Old 05-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #31
ratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant futureratfink504 has a brilliant future

Name: Paul
ratfink504's Tacoma Gallery
I like the antenna mount but the hole and the platform it mounts on is to small for my antenna. It would need to fit a NMO (PL-259 female conector).
Old 05-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #32
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
You should make something like this: http://jpmetalfab.com/products.html
But use your logo as the tie down point
Old 05-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Bed mounted overcab light bar

Example?

it may look a bit like what me and a friend built .... Theirs not to many options to do a bed mounted over cab rack.

Old 05-25-2011, 06:37 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratfink504 View Post
I like the antenna mount but the hole and the platform it mounts on is to small for my antenna. It would need to fit a NMO (PL-259 female conector).
Send me the required measurements and I can see if I can do it for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
You should make something like this: http://jpmetalfab.com/products.html
But use your logo as the tie down point
Already on it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Bed mounted overcab light bar

Example?
No pics of this yet.... basically mounts to top of bed rails like a headache rack, has a 2" tube hoop matching the profile of the cab with an angled bar back on each side to help brace the hoop front to back. Then a light rack out of 1" tube that sits on top with mounting tabs, and hinged to fold flat to cut down wind resistance on the highway.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:23 PM   #36
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Already on it!

any details?
Old 06-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #37
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
Very interested in getting, one of these. basically mounts to top of bed rails like a headache rack, has a 2" tube hoop matching the profile of the cab with an angled bar back on each side to help brace the hoop front to back. Then a light rack out of 1" tube that sits on top with mounting tabs, and hinged to fold flat to cut down wind resistance on the highway.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #38
Simms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimms65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: David
Simms65's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Simms65
I'd also be very interested in that antenna mount that would fit NMO... If you can do it, please send me a PM or email and I'll have money headed your way ASAP!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #39
mandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud ofmandzach has much to be proud of

mandzach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
it may look a bit like what me and a friend built .... Theirs not to many options to do a bed mounted over cab rack.

Man I would not take that off road.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:12 PM   #40
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandzach View Post
Man I would not take that off road.
because of the lack of clearance to the roof ?