Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Relentless Fabrication

Notices

Other Relentless Fab. products

Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #42
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sure Fred! Just need some more time with an fj in my shop so I can make one entirely bolt on though
Old 10-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #43
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Sure Fred! Just need some more time with an fj in my shop so I can make one entirely bolt on though
Steal a neighbors fj? I would help you out but im way across the land
Old 12-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bumping this back up.
Anyone interested in a hi-lift base GB? I already have 5 sitting ready to ship if anyone is interested in them.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:43 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Hey man, that 2005+ Tacoma Hood hinge CB antenna mount looks like you just flip it over and it fits on the other side, is that correct? I might be getting a cb soon
Not quite that simple, I have to make the bends the opposite way when making it, but I have sent out 2 or 3 of them bent that way for the passenger side. I think there's one in my shop for the passenger side, and like 5 for the driver side ready to ship. Just let me know if you want to pick one up!
Old 12-12-2011, 03:20 PM   #47
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not quite that simple, I have to make the bends the opposite way when making it, but I have sent out 2 or 3 of them bent that way for the passenger side. I think there's one in my shop for the passenger side, and like 5 for the driver side ready to ship. Just let me know if you want to pick one up!
Ah that was my second guess. Alright I'll let you know. Do you have the dimensions for the hole?
Old 12-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #49
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
Any of those antenna mounts for a first gen?
1st gen doesn't need it, they can get a generic hood mount since the hood channel isn't as deep/doesn't slope as much
Old 12-15-2011, 10:20 PM   #51
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
Yeah? Because the body seam is pretty narrow/tight, I don't think it would clear without rubbing the paint off.
Send a message to Gobias. He's got the setup you want.
Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #52
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Eric, how much for diamond plate bed caps?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Eric, how much for diamond plate bed caps?
I think they came to $175/ set when I figured pricing about a month ago. If I can find a way to lower forming shop costs, I could get them down to $150 and maybe lower for a GB too
Old 12-16-2011, 12:23 AM   #54
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I think they came to $175/ set when I figured pricing about a month ago. If I can find a way to lower forming shop costs, I could get them down to $150 and maybe lower for a GB too
Would a Leer Camper shell fit on top whenever I want to throw it on?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:35 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Would a Leer Camper shell fit on top whenever I want to throw it on?
I don't see any reason for it not to. The only thing they replace is the factory plastic caps, and bolt down with the same bolts holding your tie down rails. I guess the only place I can see possible issue is the fact that my caps are 1/8"tall but the molded plastic is probably 1/2-3/4" tall so the cap would sit that much lower... Might not seal at the tailgate the same?
Old 12-16-2011, 12:54 AM   #56

Quote:
I don't see any reason for it not to. The only thing they replace is the factory plastic caps, and bolt down with the same bolts holding your tie down rails. I guess the only place I can see possible issue is the fact that my caps are 1/8"tall but the molded plastic is probably 1/2-3/4" tall so the cap would sit that much lower... Might not seal at the tailgate the same?
Hmm... The seal at the tailgate is just a flap of rubber that covers over a little of the tailgate, so I guess there would be no real problems... I might have to try it. And another item gets added to the infinitely on list...
Old 01-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #57
santas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of lightsantas212 is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: Strategic Sealift Officer
Name: Steve
santas212's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in some of those JP Fab type corner plates for the rail system. i would like some larger hook loops though, at least 1". although their $50 price seems high.

Probably going to be in for a passenger side antenna mount soon, i just want to wait until i get home next week to take a look at it. What are the powder coat options/costs? Is it a tight fit for the antenna cable hook up below the mount? do i see you have a 90deg fitting underneath?

Also, maybe you could fab up some nice fitting D-rings to put under the bed bolts for tie downs. The cheap mod listed on here is a nice idea, but for a perfectionist like me i would rather pay a little more to have a couple nice fitting D-rings that don't need to be drilled out and installed with a half cut washer.

Another suggestion is some nice license plate holders fit to the front & rear bumpers made from aluminum that use the factory screw holes. Ive noticed my front plate hangs down in a way that its been cutting into the lower part of the front bumper as the wind blows it back, not to thrilled about it.

everything you've got looks pretty sweet, i hope we can do business soon!

Also how do you process payments? i assume Paypal is good?
Old 01-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by santas212 View Post
I'd be interested in some of those JP Fab type corner plates for the rail system. i would like some larger hook loops though, at least 1". although their $50 price seems high.

Probably going to be in for a passenger side antenna mount soon, i just want to wait until i get home next week to take a look at it. What are the powder coat options/costs? Is it a tight fit for the antenna cable hook up below the mount? do i see you have a 90deg fitting underneath?

Also, maybe you could fab up some nice fitting D-rings to put under the bed bolts for tie downs. The cheap mod listed on here is a nice idea, but for a perfectionist like me i would rather pay a little more to have a couple nice fitting D-rings that don't need to be drilled out and installed with a half cut washer.

Another suggestion is some nice license plate holders fit to the front & rear bumpers made from aluminum that use the factory screw holes. Ive noticed my front plate hangs down in a way that its been cutting into the lower part of the front bumper as the wind blows it back, not to thrilled about it.

everything you've got looks pretty sweet, i hope we can do business soon!

Also how do you process payments? i assume Paypal is good?
Yeah, I still need to get some of those corner tiedown brackets made up. Should be able to soon though, and mine will definitely be well thought out as far as functionality(hole size/shape/number).
Right now the CB mounts are bare steel only, PC isnt an option. The mount fits tight, but there is room for the cable to make the sweep, I dont believe there is a 90* elbow used in the pics in the OP.
I'll keep your other product suggestions in mind as well.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #59
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-29-2012, 11:10 PM   #60
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
I'm excited for this week!