Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RockAuto

Notices

New Vendor: RockAuto

Old 04-08-2010, 10:29 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation New Vendor: RockAuto

I'd like to welcome our newest vendor, RockAuto.com. They get plenty of referrals from your guys' posts on TW so they decided to become a vendor. They have a ton of parts for the Tacoma, including some hard to find replacement parts. They'll be hooking us up with a coupon code shortly, and their contact member is "RockAuto".
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Freaking awesome! I order from RockAuto.com all the time.

Welcome to TW!
Old 04-08-2010, 10:37 AM   #3
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Random side note. On the RockAuto.com website there's an optional outer CV boot design for the 2005 Tacoma that isn't listed for the 2006 and newer models. Since I tear CV boots constantly I'm going to try out the alternate style boots and will post results as soon as I can.

I've had them for about a week and just haven't had the time to do the install.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
these guys ship fast i ordered stuff all the time for my suzuki from them glad to have them on the forum
Old 04-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
( . )( . )
Stillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shedStillfly199 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: J.D.
Stillfly199's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered my CV's from them. Fast and good price.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:09 PM   #7
RockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RockAuto's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the welcoming posts! Please feel free to check us out at rockauto.com and do not hesitate to ask us any questions!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw!!!!! awesomesauce!!! ordering from ya'll has always been great!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:22 AM   #9
White Tank
SkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud ofSkyHighTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
SkyHighTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! My dad ordered a carrier baring from them once for his 98!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:31 AM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! You guys have some awesome deals! I will definitely be ordering soon from you guys!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:37 AM   #11
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Wed Site Setup Good Add TcBob!
Old 04-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
Northcountry is on a distinguished road
Name: Larr
Northcountry's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome awesomeness

Been having some weird noises coming from my Tensioner/idler area. I went to my local dealer and they wanted $477.40 before tax for the tensioner and 3 idlers (parts only). Just finished ordering the same parts form RockAuto $169.25 with discount. (this is before shipping and taxes). In the end I ended up saving $324 after shipping and tax!!!!!
Definitely Recommend.

Love this site and its Vendors. Mr. Marv. you are next.

I Definitely Recommend RockAuto.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:38 PM   #14

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Been ordering parts for my tow vehicle lately and have never received an incorrect part. For my super duty: rear leaf springs, front coils, blower motor resistor, and shocks all around.

I have new wheel bearings for the Tacoma bought from Rock Auto that'll get installed as soon as I have the time to tear down the front end and press them in.

Figured I'd bump to remind other members.

Great vendor with excellent prices and one of the easiest-to-use websites around.