LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RockAuto

Notices

RockAuto Discount Code & Introduction

Old 03-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #41
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
so those top plates just like the stock ones? do they come with the rubber coil isolator or is it just the plate? what about the strut bushings?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #43
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm. i didnt see the moog kit. only the monroe kit.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #44
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
you rem what the part number on the moog kit was by chance brunes? was it K160266?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #46
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
sweet and that comes with everything you need to put a new strut in? all three washers and upper and lower bushings as well as the isolator? awesome! cant beat that deal then!
Old 03-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #47
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
just placed order! thanks again Brunes!
Old 03-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #49
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Found this in the mail. :-) your welcome. Expires April 30th 2013

Thanks! Used it tonight
Old 04-23-2013, 06:28 AM   #50
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery

here is another code
if you cant read it; 1457583211945540
exp june 23, 2013
Old 07-02-2013, 04:25 AM   #51
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
We need a new discount code! I'm ready to buy!
Old 07-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #53
RockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockAuto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RockAuto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj636 View Post
We need a new discount code! I'm ready to buy!
The discount code thread has been updated:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/roc...roduction.html

Enjoy!

www.RockAuto.com
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #54
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
New power steering pressure hose ordered to get my hydroboost conversion rolling.

Thanks for the discount code and great parts selection!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #55
mrbillbrown is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: mrbill
mrbillbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you RockAuto

Just a quick note to say Thanks to RockAuto for offering a discount to the members of Tacoma World. I had the 1135 code show up and needed some O2 sensors. Your gracious discount and excellent prices helped me out tremendously! Thanks again for helping us keep our rigs running.

mrbill
Old 08-18-2013, 04:47 PM   #56
TWINSIES!
Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedBiscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty Shackleford
Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed an order; thank you very much for the discount code and awesome selection of parts!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #57
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the discount! I've ordered from you guys a bunch of times and this is the first time I remembered to use the discount code

New center support bearing and u-joints on the way
Old 09-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #58
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Thanks for the discount! I've ordered from you guys a bunch of times and this is the first time I remembered to use the discount code

New center support bearing and u-joints on the way
What P/N's? I'll be doing this soon as well.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #59
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
What P/N's? I'll be doing this soon as well.
Sorry, missed your post. I ordered the Dorman carrier bearing, part no. 934401 and u-joints.

First, I ordered the Moog Super Strength u-joints, part no. 270, and they just came today. The Super Strength joints use a different grease fitting that is installed in the cap of the joint. I actually ordered the Moog Premium greasable joints today, part no. 354. The Premium ones have a normal grease zerk that threads into the body of the u-joint.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #60
5100s are the same price as spacers, seriously
tacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of lighttacoftw is a glorious beacon of light

tacoftw's Tacoma Gallery
just placed another order...thanks rockauto for 5% off your already low prices!