Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RockAuto

Notices

RockAuto Discount Code & Introduction

Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 PM   #61
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered my left outside mirror from them. And ordered lots of other parts in the past. Welcome to TW.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #62
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
is there a updated code?
Old 10-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #63
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
is there a updated code?
x2
Old 10-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #64
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old one worked for me
Old 10-09-2013, 09:09 PM   #65
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Expires November 17 1737870714708182
Old 10-10-2013, 07:46 AM   #66
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Sorry, missed your post. I ordered the Dorman carrier bearing, part no. 934401 and u-joints.

First, I ordered the Moog Super Strength u-joints, part no. 270, and they just came today. The Super Strength joints use a different grease fitting that is installed in the cap of the joint. I actually ordered the Moog Premium greasable joints today, part no. 354. The Premium ones have a normal grease zerk that threads into the body of the u-joint.
Follow up, a big +1 to Rock Auto. I ordered the wrong parts and had to use their return shipping. They have a great return policy and actually offer a return label (cost deducted from your refund). I looked into shipping it myself but the return shipping label you can buy through them was a lot cheaper. I got an e-mail confirmation from RA when the parts arrived at their warehouse telling me that, once inspected, I'll get my refund. I got another e-mail a day later telling me the refund was issued. Great customer service
Old 11-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #67
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
One more great experience with Rock Auto. I ordered a Dorman center support bearing, lasted about 250 miles and crapped out. It was warrantied through Rock Auto, they sent me a replacement and a return shipping label for the old one. Well, that one crapped out in about 350 miles... I called, told them I'm done with Dorman, I don't want another one so they're paying the return shipping so they can warranty it through Dorman and giving me a store credit.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #68
          
skygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shedskygear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skygear's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Well, bad, but grad customer service
Old 11-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #69
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot, I missed out on this code and I've been using RA for a long time now. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy using your company and continue to collect the RA magnets!
Old 12-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #70
BIG DADDY

any updated disc. codes?
Old 12-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #71
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
any updated disc. codes?
Login and look at the top right of your order history page.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #72
06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TRDsport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
06TRDsport's Tacoma Gallery
1903158116602793 5% off Expires Feb. 9 2014
Old 12-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #74
Professional bear handler
MTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTopp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MTopp's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd even though I already bought stuff without knowing..
Old 12-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #75
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
First, I ordered the Moog Super Strength u-joints, part no. 270, and they just came today. The Super Strength joints use a different grease fitting that is installed in the cap of the joint. I actually ordered the Moog Premium greasable joints today, part no. 354. The Premium ones have a normal grease zerk that threads into the body of the u-joint.[/QUOTE]

Is that the only difference between the two of them. I am needing to change my u-joints and don't know anything about them.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:53 PM   #76
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtaco73 View Post
First, I ordered the Moog Super Strength u-joints, part no. 270, and they just came today. The Super Strength joints use a different grease fitting that is installed in the cap of the joint. I actually ordered the Moog Premium greasable joints today, part no. 354. The Premium ones have a normal grease zerk that threads into the body of the u-joint.
Is that the only difference between the two of them. I am needing to change my u-joints and don't know anything about them.[/QUOTE]

from my recent u joints replacement moog sucks...
i also ordered the 270's and they were way to tight and i know other members had that exact problem
i prefer the grease fitting on the cap as opposed to the body....it makes it much more accessible
that being said i went with federated and the went in soo smooth
good luck
Old 03-19-2014, 01:47 PM   #77
smtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to beholdsmtaco73 is a splendid one to behold

smtaco73's Tacoma Gallery
Passenger glass/window

Does anyone know if Rockauto will ship glass/windows? I am needing to order the passenger side (right) front and rear door windows for 2008 TRD Sport 4x4 DCLB.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:27 AM   #78
PeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nicePeachEater81 is just really nice
PeachEater81's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered from you guys again! Best price I found on a exedy clutch and denso iridium plugs! You guys do rock!
Old 04-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #79
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
I did not know Rock Auto was a Madison company! I go to school in Platteville, but I am on coop in Madison right now. I'm ordering a bunch of parts from you guys as i am typing this lol.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:33 PM   #80
No longer anonymous. D'oh!
carcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarcharias is one of the sharper tools in the shed

carcharias's Tacoma Gallery
5% discount for TW is exactly the same discount the rest of the world gets. RockAuto also doesn't price match since I called to ask. Ended up taking my business to Autoplicity since the same lca was cheaper. Really would've loved to support a TW vendor. Maybe there should be a more of a discount here.....