Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RockSolidToys

Notices

RockSolidToys

Old 03-09-2010, 05:34 AM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
RockSolidToys

Hello!

I'm Wyatt from DeMello-Offroad and just wanted to share with you my new company RockSolidToys. I'm still affiliated with DeMello-Offroad and can still either answer questions or steer you in the right direction for your DeMello-Offroad needs

I created RockSolidToys out of fruststration for lack of a central place for Solid Axle Swap info. I hated going to different sites to gather the info I needed about a SAS and worse, I hated it when people would tell me to search instead of provide information to my question. I know that there are others out there that feel the same way.

RockSolidToys is still small and I'm adding more and more information to it so that at some point in the near future it will be that one stop solid axle swap place for your Tacoma and all Toyota's

But RockSolidToys is also more than that. It is a complete Toyota 4WD drive site, whether your truck is IFS, Solid axle from the factory or a swapped truck this is your place for your 4WD Toyota. We have info from Australia, South Africa, Taiwan, and soon to be Europe, Russia, and South America as well as here in the States. All places that Toyota has a foothold in.

RockSolidToys will and does carry products from only the best Manufactures for your Toyota like DeMello-Offroad, Marlin Crawler, Ballistic Fabrication, Dune Gear, Icon Vehicle Dynamics, Glassworks Unlimited, Acro Lights, and much more. We also have an exculsive with 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine for a monthly article only to be found in RockSolidToys.

Feel free to come by and ask questions with out getting flamed from some of those other sites and stay tuned to a big sales special that is just around the corner.

Thanks again Tacoma World and hope to see you later.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
thats really awsome you set this up Wyatt. good luck with your business and such. are you still gonna be hanging around on TW?
Old 03-09-2010, 06:04 AM   #3
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
thats really awsome you set this up Wyatt. good luck with your business and such. are you still gonna be hanging around on TW?

Oh yeah, I'll stil be here. Infact, I'll be posting up something that I think you will all be interested in as soon as I get back from Australia.

Thanks again.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
crozhawk is on a distinguished road
Army: RC-12/UH-60 Pilot
Name: Dave
crozhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Wyatt!!! thanks for all the help with the SAC on my 06' 4Runner. RST is like a one stop shop for SAC/SAS info, especially for the later model Toys!

Thanks again, and just stay ready man, I'll be needing your experience and knowlege here.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Thats why I created RST. Ask what you may. We'll get you the right answer to help you with your project.