Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > RockSolidToys

Notices

Marlin Crawler "Taco Box" Sale!

Old 12-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #41
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for no reason
Old 12-14-2012, 03:59 AM   #43
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
There is a special adapter plate and coupler for the six speed manual. If its the five speed manual they use the same adapter and coupler as the auto does.
Old 12-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #44
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a huge wait time in these? ? Not trying to throw my parts supplier under the bus but when he can't get me a build time I'm getting a little annoyed
Old 12-26-2012, 07:12 AM   #45
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Is there a huge wait time in these? ? Not trying to throw my parts supplier under the bus but when he can't get me a build time I'm getting a little annoyed
No not really ,

I'm just waiting to hear back from Marlin Crawler is all. They should be back in this morning.
Old 12-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #46
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Who did you order yours from? I have like seven order three have been built and sent and four are in line. I thought you ordered one from me but I can't find an email from you so maybe you've ordered them from some one else. PM me
Old 03-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #47
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Would these work on a prerunner?
Old 03-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #48
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Would these work on a prerunner?
no. unless you convert
Old 03-12-2013, 11:26 AM   #49
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL TACOROJO View Post
no. unless you convert
That's what I thought thanks
Old 06-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #50
Alan11116 is on a distinguished road
Alan11116's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping this to try to get some questions answered. I looked at the links that were posted in the first thread about builds but I didn't see anything about Tacobox installs. Anyway, mine is a '97, 4 cylinder, automatic, etc cab and I got the Tacobox and the Inchworm adapters all together from Marlin almost 15 months ago. This weekend we couldn't get the adapter to mate in front of the stock Tacoma t-case. Could it possible be the wrong adapter or are there even more than 1option to mate to the t-case? Also it seemed we had to move the tail shaft housing to get to the shift rails? Is a shift conversion kit needed? If anybody has some pics or anything I am all ears. I have looked around but I guess I am beginning to start second guessing things. Does the transmission housing need to be moved to work with the shift rails or did I receive one for a 5 speed? Thanks in advance!