Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SDHQ Offroad

Notices

What would you all like to see?

Old 10-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
What would you all like to see?

Kicking some Idea's around for you guys. I am 100% gonna be doing a Customer's rides thread for everyone on here who got their truck done by us, or ordered part's from us. Also, any Build's we do, cool new products and events.

But I am open to suggestions as well! Install write ups from a tech perspective?

Post up and let me know!

I am also gonna be working on getting a Tacoma section on our site to make it easier to find products for you guys with less clicks and searching.

-Vince@SDHQ
Old 10-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I always enjoy professionally mechanical overhaul or maintenance, pics, videos, info period. These things are blessings to us all in this era of online community.

I would love to see a 2.7 Prerunner 5-speed transmission drop- clutch replacement without a full shop.

Anything that is a do-it-yourself tutorial is priceless. period. Especially from those who know all of the anatomy and can enlighten us.

I think the key is basically just showing each step of anything is superbly awesome. Everyone here has been awesome at helping me out...and I will give back any chance I get.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^I'd like to see a 2.7 manual tranny clutch replacement too.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

We don't do any trans work. Mainly suspension and Bolt-on performance stuff. But Ill work on some write up's on stuff as they come in. We have a a few LT trucks coming in over the next few weeks.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #5
Biznitch15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: PO2
Name: José
Biznitch15's Tacoma Gallery
Vince. I didn't know you guys did installs of some of your products? Thought you guys only were a parts store. Anyway. Pm sent.
Old 10-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biznitch15 View Post
Vince. I didn't know you guys did installs of some of your products? Thought you guys only were a parts store. Anyway. Pm sent.
Ye have a full fab and then bolt-on side for parts and kit's. We are usually booked out about 1-2 weeks. Crazy busy.

No PM yet, ill get back to you as soon as it pops up
Old 10-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i'd like to see a weld-it-yourself cantilever kit

but we all have our dreams
Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Aztacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
05Aztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #9
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-31-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
i'd like to see a weld-it-yourself cantilever kit

but we all have our dreams
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! haha
Old 10-31-2013, 03:11 PM   #12
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I would like to see women in sexy Halloween costumes
Old 10-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #13
Cuz Stock Sucks!

I think I did it wrong....LOL