Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > SDHQ Offroad

Notices

Putco Interior LED's

Old 11-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
Putco Interior LED's

Just installed them on the Shop Taco last night. HUGE difference!

PUTCO PURE LED Interior kit.

Before

After!

Old 11-08-2013, 07:25 AM   #2
Jake1025 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
Jake1025's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Where can I get these?
Old 11-08-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1025 View Post
Looks great. Where can I get these?
Working on getting them on our website, But you can PM me for TW pricing and I can get them out to you.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:59 AM   #4

Just found the model number for the tacoma kit and ordered them on amazon. Had a $50 amazon gift card to get rid of. I will check out your guys stuff for future mods.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake1025 View Post
Just found the model number for the tacoma kit and ordered them on amazon. Had a $50 amazon gift card to get rid of. I will check out your guys stuff for future mods.
No worries! You will like them!
Old 11-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #6

Put them in Saturday morning. Definitely worth it. Il have better pics up eventually. The pink glare is from my phone camera lens not the actual light.
Attached Thumbnails
Putco Interior LED's-image.jpg  
Old 11-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #7
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Crazy right?
Old 11-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDHQ OFFROAD View Post
Crazy right?
It's definitely something I wouldn't have given a second thought to before. They are way better. I never paid any attention to those lights before.
Old 11-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #9
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
Can you send me a quote?
Old 11-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #10
wjpjr is on a distinguished road
Marines: Force Recon
Name: Bill
wjpjr's Tacoma Gallery
Will these be in the black Friday sale ?
Old 11-25-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
Cuz Stock Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjpjr View Post
Will these be in the black Friday sale ?
I am not sure. We have not heard back from Putco